IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Nintendo has just revealed that Nintendo WII 3DS game control Zelda WII US 3DS Nintendo Mario Nintendo console game 3DS new USB game wireless Nintendo executive vice president Nintendo Nintendo

FINALLY

okami hd on sale for $6.99 today (psn). got about 20+ hrs in on the ps2 before retiring it. maybe i'll beat this version...

Lots of awesome stuff coming out of TGS:

New trailer for Silent Hills - very, very disturbing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owrZHQFjt98

New Deep Down trailer - similar to Dark Souls, but procedurally-generated dungeons and past/future travel:

Bloodborne (Dark Souls spiritual successor on PS4) out 5 February in Japan!

Lots of awesome stuff coming out of TGS:

New trailer for Silent Hills - very, very disturbing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owrZHQFjt98

New Deep Down trailer - similar to Dark Souls, but procedurally-generated dungeons and past/future travel:

Bloodborne (Dark Souls spiritual successor on PS4) out 5 February in Japan!

FICK JA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgYMUa4e6JQ

I don't understand shit

I used to be a huge Metal Gear fan, but the overall story is so convoluted now that it's almost off putting. I'm not as excited for this one as I want to be, plus all the cutscenes get really tiresome.

Is anyone else excited for Batman Arkham Knight? City is one of my most favouritest games, and Asylum isn't bad either.

I haven't played Origins but from what I've seen it doesn't look too great. But it was made by a different dev so that makes sense.

I really hope they make the combat even more slicker, varied and satisfying. The best part of City was pulling off massive combos with every different gadget/move. I want that again, but even better.

Looks like Unreal Tournament but without the personality.

New Silent Hill could've been cool but instead seems to have turned into another "horror" game with nasty looking monsters around every corner.
MGS looks as stupid as ever, though I guess I'll play it because I have a weak spot for that particular brand of stupid.

imo

Is anyone else excited for Batman Arkham Knight? City is one of my most favouritest games, and Asylum isn't bad either.

I haven't played Origins but from what I've seen it doesn't look too great. But it was made by a different dev so that makes sense.

I really hope they make the combat even more slicker, varied and satisfying. The best part of City was pulling off massive combos with every different gadget/move. I want that again, but even better.

Have u seen the new animated film Assault on Arkham? Probly closest thing to a real Arkham movie we'll get.