IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Just completed Tomb Raider but my mission progress is saying 99% despite everything being collected in the game. Bullshit! Fantastic game though.

Did anyone see this months PS Plus games? Those are bullshit too.

Republicans have come up with their own lame platformer to help win elections??

http://www.missionmajority.com

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/26/6071205/republicans-launch-platform-game-to-aid-election-push

I will never understand the world those people think they're living in.

:lol:

taxman-image.png

"This is the Taxer. Harry Reid and President Obama sent the job-destroying Taxers to stop you! You need to avoid them. Jumping on top of them suppresses their high taxes."

too good, lol

Just completed Tomb Raider but my mission progress is saying 99% despite everything being collected in the game. Bullshit! Fantastic game though.

The Vita lineup is decent because of cross buy.

PS3 lineup is horrific though.

The Vita lineup is decent because of cross buy.

PS3 lineup is horrific though.

To be fair, it's been amazing for most of the time I've been on it so one or two crap months isn't too bad. And I'll be getting a Vita soon so I can take advantage of the endless 'free' games I have for that. Muramasa is first on the list methinks.

So, Smough & Ornstein in NG+ are pretty much the most rage inducing thing ever... Even if I summon in Anor Londo some OP motherfucker has to come and invade and wipe out the whole damn party before I can run to the fog door. I'm running extremely low on Humanity as well, and accidentally attacked Solaire so I had to kill him, so that option for help is gone (did that just fuck me over?)

BwcHXs8CIAAn3Sy.jpg

You didn't use the shot with the Metal Slime USB cover:

metal_slime_ps4.0.jpg

LOL, that's totally not Photoshopped! But it really does come with that. In other news, seems a White PS4 will come out October 9 in Japan, and not with Destiny. I wonder how long (if ever) will it be until it comes here?

Guest jasondonervan

Not white...

Glacier

The solus will come out eventually, they just want to use it as a PimpStation 4 for Density for now

density.jpg

Edited by jasondonervan

Guest jasondonervan

I've ordered one of those 'New 3DS' btw, couldn't resist. Will come back with my full review + photos next month.

New_Nintendo_3DS_%28white%29.jpg

2640066-3dsbuttons.jpg

Why isn't that Dragon Quest PS4 blue? They missed a trick there.

Also I accidentally bid on a PS Vita Slim and might accidentally pay for it should I win. Don't you hate it when that happens?

Also I accidentally bid on a PS Vita Slim and might accidentally pay for it should I win. Don't you hate it when that happens?

Eh, I'd buy the first variant, better screen and all that jazz.

I realize if it's not a Dark Souls, Dishonored, or PS4 game, nobody gives a shit, but I'm posting anyway.

Just finished Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast last night and think I'll give Jedi Academy a go today. They're games from over a decade ago, and I don't even consider myself a Star Wars fan, but I'm playing them anyway out of "unfinished business".

This will keep me occupied whilst doing laundry and first-time salmon-smoking today.

I realize if it's not a Dark Souls, Dishonored, or PS4 game, nobody gives a shit, but I'm posting anyway.

Just finished Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast last night and think I'll give Jedi Academy a go today. They're games from over a decade ago, and I don't even consider myself a Star Wars fan, but I'm playing them anyway out of "unfinished business".

This will keep me occupied whilst doing laundry and first-time salmon-smoking today.

which one is jedi knight?

theres some star wars games made by the team that did Mass Effect that are awesome. Old games but they were great. forget what they were called tho

I play a shit load of Dota 2. It's an amazing game that you can almost never master completely. I'm pretty skilled at it though. If anyone would like to ever play send me a message. I'm also down for attempting to boost MMR's if anyone is stuck in hell. I enjoy teaching people/coaching, and I also offer a lot of tips, tricks, and advice for newbies. I'm going to be starting to work on putting together helpful videos and things like that as well.

which one is jedi knight?

theres some star wars games made by the team that did Mass Effect that are awesome. Old games but they were great. forget what they were called tho

Knights of the Old Republic.

Jedi Outcast was the shit back then. Still is, lightsaber wise.

Eh, I can live with the LCD screen really, especially if the battery life is better. Knowing Sony, they'll do a redesign that's slimmer AND with an OLED screen next year so I've probably jumped the gun.

I've ordered one of those 'New 3DS' btw, couldn't resist. Will come back with my full review + photos next month.

2640066-3dsbuttons.jpg

Excellent Nintendo industrial design as always, and a nice nod to the past with the Super Famicom coloured buttons. The "C" button and the new triggers annoy me on first impression though - why not make dual analogue sticks? I know they're trying to go for a Gamecube-like control setup, but still...

Eh, I can live with the LCD screen really, especially if the battery life is better. Knowing Sony, they'll do a redesign that's slimmer AND with an OLED screen next year so I've probably jumped the gun.

Didn't mean to be snark, was just saying innit.

I doubt Sony will come out with another model for the Vita, and if they do, it will probably be with a smaller screen. ala GB SP, if you can imagine that.

2640066-3dsbuttons.jpg

why you make me jealous

i honestly think i'd sacrifice the "better screen" for micro usb, smaller profile and better battery. i have the white one that came w/ass. creed: girl a few xmas ago. really love how good psplus has been for vita lately. lots of indies that should be cross buy for ps4 later too. mutant mudds and dragon crown keepin' me busy