IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest bitroast

Yeaaaah the new tracks are great. That ice track.. The yoshi track, and excite bike track. They're all tight and great for multiplayer. The DLC is yes a great addition to the game :)

really enjoying 'divinity: original sin' . its been a while since i played a game where i actually felt like the choices i was making in dialogue had any effect on the game whatsoever

playing strider has made me really want a new igarashi metroidvania

Hell yes - I'd love to see a HD 2.5D Castelvania (none of that 3D nonsense).

i don't even want 2.5d

gimme sprites or gimme death

Sprites are nice, but in the right context - but hand-drawn HD stuff is amazing when done right.

i don't even want 2.5d

Sprites are nice, but in the right context - but hand-drawn HD stuff is amazing when done right.

i always hate how hand drawn stuff usually only illustrates a handful of frames then the separate out the parts and do that ugly flash style hinge joint and inflation effect to create movement (ie dust, dragons crown, etc.)

don't know if it's 2.5 or what you'd call the animation style, but i really like the way the animation is being done for guilty gear xrd. 3d models broken up into 2d style animations. looks fuckin' dope

i don't even want 2.5d

i always hate how hand drawn stuff usually only illustrates a handful of frames then the separate out the parts and do that ugly flash style hinge joint and inflation effect to create movement (ie dust, dragons crown, etc.)

don't know if it's 2.5 or what you'd call the animation style, but i really like the way the animation is being done for guilty gear xrd. 3d models broken up into 2d style animations. looks fuckin' dope

Yes! Guilty Gear is exactly what I'm talking about (with you on the Dragon's Crown Flash-esque animations) - same they spent so much time drawing all that stuff only to cheap out in the end.

I really want a PS4 BlazBlue or Persona fighting game!

DLC for Mario Kart 8 is great, hmm seems Link is pretty popular??

1EDC9C08-1A83-49AE-9356-B1254D841044_zps

sons a bitches. i didn't realize it was out.... friday party at yekker's pad

will nintendo continue to do the dlc thing after the next pack comes? i'm sure they could make more money and everyone loves more tracks...

Guest bitroast

Not sure..

Hopefully awesome sales/good response prompts them to release more. The mario kart dlc has been great^^ and yes agreed hopefully it sees em a bit of money to continue doing it in a solid, none-offensive kinda way.

Guest bitroast

yep. the new tracks are great. i can only imagine how hectic the excite bike track will be online :music:

oh man the levels really shine in online I think.. the excite bike track because its so small and tight. keeps it super competitive and fierce.

sometimes the simple levels work better for multiplayer Mario karting :)

same goes for the toad ice level. super simple but keeps it interesting when playing online :)

they released a patch that completely fixed lords of the fallen, this game is great. a shameless, hit for hit dark souls clone is exactly what ive needed since getting to NG++ on dark souls 2.

Edited by messiaen

anyone else excited about the HD next gen GTAV thing???

also someone explain far cry.. looks cool, what is it?

FarCry3 was one of the biggest surprises of 2012. FarCry4 looks like the exact same game. I'm in!

I enjoyed Far Cry 2 more, not cause it was better but it was more of a surprise when I first played it and I thought stalking worked a bit better. Far Cry 3 was just an updated Far Cry 2, as Far Cry 4 will be of 3, a newer game but the same idea without any HUGE changes.

I think what they've got works, there's no need to change too much. First game all year that I'll buy soon after launch.