IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

not done anything w/wii u online 'cause it seems so gimped by being wifi only. you guys using the built in wifi or did you get a lan adapter? is there a preferred adapter?

The Wii LAN adapter will work, as will most USB 2.0 LAN adapters for laptops. On Amazon, this is the one I've been thinking about getting:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F41TWAO/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2PBRJ4WIKCI3U&coliid=I2D63BPR9BROBK&psc=1

ordered ;O

Guest jasondonervan

Beta 3.9 today went live today, Gamma build tomorrow. So hyped... check out this vid of an Orca cruising in, luuuuush

not done anything w/wii u online 'cause it seems so gimped by being wifi only. you guys using the built in wifi or did you get a lan adapter? is there a preferred adapter?

Yeah grab an old cheap Wii LAN adapter, makes a big difference in shit like COD.

Just failed miserably at a few Isaac: Rebirth runs. Crazy how much they've improved an already great game with this iteration.

i just had an amazing run

elg9rrc.jpg

cleared every room with ease

HOLY SHIT what did you pick up to make your tears that big?

Just failed miserably at a few Isaac: Rebirth runs. Crazy how much they've improved an already great game with this iteration.

i just had an amazing run

elg9rrc.jpg

cleared every room with ease

HOLY SHIT what did you pick up to make your tears that big?

I forgot what exactely... but I do remember Anti-Gravity in combination with Proptosis, and maybe even Dead Onion. Maybe even a Magic Mushroom as well, or other damage increasing items. Should've screened the gathered items list.

Whoa, just realized Rebirth gives you the seeding codes! Next time someone has a badass run like that, you can post the seed codes in this thread and we can all enjoy the OP madness. (it's in the pause screen during your run)

Whoa, just realized Rebirth gives you the seeding codes! Next time someone has a badass run like that, you can post the seed codes in this thread and we can all enjoy the OP madness. (it's in the pause screen during your run)

Where can you input them? They will block you from getting achievements tho.

played some more far cry 4, got bored and disappointed with it and uninstalled it.

there's no joy in exploration because everything got a gps tracker and you got a mega radar that can track everything you may ever need in the game, like why do propaganda posters need to have a freaking gps tracker? i also got really tired of constant hand holding, i mean there's not a instance when you need to actually think or have a difficulty with something; need to go down the hill fast? there's a glider in the 50m vicinity. need to clear out a base? there's an op elephant nearby that will destroy everything easily. the abundance of those instances destroy any kind of immersion that might be.

not to mention the freaking "see enemies through any obstacle with a huge red icon over them after you've binoculared them". every kind of collectible is flashing so there' no chance you'll miss it. the more i think about the more i realize that everything about this game is stupid an ez-mode and catered to 13 year old console playing generation.

Edited by eugene

[youtubehd]AdfFnTt2UT0[/youtubehd]

i love EVE and i'll probably never ever bother to play it again.

my uncle's company did some serious server work for EVE way back when in 05 or so and he got me a lifetime subscription or something - i've never used it- i fucking hate spaceship BS

Still plowing through Alien Isolation... man, that game is long as fuck. I thought I had like 2-3 hours left, so I sat down up the game around 10 pm. 4.30 am I still wasn't done. It's quite frustrating because I really want to play FarCry 4.

farcry 4 is great fun, just a refined version of 3 pretty much, with some decent new stuff, helicoptors, the ability to replay the outposts for a score, autodrive so you can just chill and enjoy the scenery when travelling somewhere far away instead of fast travelling. the co-op is a perfect addition aswell, tiny bit buggy though.

Played Smash Bros Friday and part of Saturday - fun, especially with multiple players, but I fear it's Mario Kart all over again - fun for the first few weeks unlocking things, then it gets stale fast.

Went back to Binding of Issac - still fun, still trying to unlock all the characters.

Played some Resogun (still fun after all this time and still one of the PS4 best shumps) in preparation for Geometry Wars 3 that comes out tomorrow - looks fantastic, and I was always jealous of the XBOX crowd for having the first two games.

Supposedly we'll also get a Guilty Gear Xrd Sign demo for PS4 - I want to try it and see if it is as fun as BlazBlue.