IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest bitroast

Yeah. Im surprised theres no port already tbh.

Even just something to play the online levels on but only give access to make levels via wii u. Super Mario Maker Player 3D

They needed an exclusive to sell Wii U's for the holidays, but I'm thinking their new President, who hated the Wii U from the beginning, will look at 2016 like, fuck it the Wii U is dead. I'm betting Zelda and Star Fox both get an NX port.

They needed an exclusive to sell Wii U's for the holidays, but I'm thinking their new President, who hated the Wii U from the beginning, will look at 2016 like, fuck it the Wii U is dead. I'm betting Zelda and Star Fox both get an NX port.

i'm down for this. still wii u has some great games... some being the key word.

I've had more fun with the Wii U than I've had with a console in a long time. I pretty much exclusively play it right now. There are loads of great games for it, people just like to over consume. I'd rather one great game came out every couple of months than 20 mediocre ones.

Guest bitroast

I've had more fun with the Wii U than I've had with a console in a long time. I pretty much exclusively play it right now. There are loads of great games for it, people just like to over consume. I'd rather one great game came out every couple of months than 20 mediocre ones.

spoken like a true console gamer : )

(this is pretty much my approach but spread across ps4 and wii u. and the occasional 3ds game. and ps2 game. and ps3 game. and gamecube game. and wii game. and sometimes it'll be steam only. but yes agreed, people like to overconsume like cuh-razy!!!!)

spoken like a true console gamer : )

(this is pretty much my approach but spread across ps4 and wii u. and the occasional 3ds game. and ps2 game. and ps3 game. and gamecube game. and wii game. and sometimes it'll be steam only. but yes agreed, people like to overconsume like cuh-razy!!!!)

The Wii U is the only current gen console that I've been playing for a while now. I was playing PS2 a bit recently, but that's really it. I have 3 games for PS4 and never play them. That will change next month when Disgaea 5 comes out (maybe.... I still haven't beaten Disgaea 4 or D2... come to think of it, I have an unopened Disgaea 3...) But, yeah, people like to overconsume, including me at times. I still don't understand the logic behind not buying all the consoles so you will always have something to play, even when one system looks like it's in a drought. People say "Those games look so fun, but Nintendo needs to stop making hardware and put out games for PS4 and Xbone," but why? Just buy a Wii U and play them. I understand some people don't have the money to buy everything (neither do I, but I do it, like an idiot), but the people who say that usually have both of the other two.

Guest Enter a new display name

The average gamer loves the typical AAA games while Nintendo have been making their own thing regardless of the trends, which does not appeal to the main audience. Look at Nintendo's quality control, for fuck's sake! It's just too bad they barely have any third party support.

Edited by Enter a new display name

beat chapter 1 of mgsv over the weekend and my weeks been batshit busy since then. hoping to dive back in a bit tonite and finish the story in the next week or so. mario maker came in the mail yesterday but probably won't start it until around nov...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUwynRUL3-0

it's so weird how Capcom/Inafune totally beat nintendo by working on what could essentialy be described as Megaman Maker before pulling the plug and cancelling it. whether or not it was going to be going to be a good game or not is one thing but i still kind of wish it actually came out : P

Oh, don't show me that... I was so sad when that was cancelled.

nice. would be cool if capcom picked it up like megaman x street fighter for official release instead of squashing it like they more than likely will. also would be nice if they ported mmxsf to a console w/trophies.

Verdict: Mighty No. 9 is pretty mighty.

That's good to know. I was really losing my confidence in the game because of all the disappointment behind it. I don't like the art style, but I am willing to overlook that. However, these delays and weird extra plans (live action movie?) have kind of soured me on MN9. Still, I will be buying it day one.

Guest bitroast

lol yeah. delaying the game from 2015 to 2016, releasing a demo to make up for the delay then delaying the demo, releasing a 2nd kickstarter for a tv series in the midst of them making lots and lots of money just after first kickstarter for a tv show based on the video game no one has played yet (establishing a franchise on nothing), releasing a kickstarter for megaman legends "spiritual successor" after mighty no 9 had already been delayed and not released yet ...

Keiji Inafune is off tap at just trying to penetrate the market with as many opportunities as possible and get shit rolling. honestly get the feeling he's more interested in making a business and less interested in ... in fact. you almost get the impression he doesn't give a fuck at ALL about actually making games. honestly feeling like giving mighty no 9 a big fat skip. but... we'll see. .. weeee'll seeee.....

Yeah I can understand fans who've been watching their mailboxes being super pissed about it all. Definitely sketchy there, especially how his next projected turned out to be funded regardless of whether the kickstarter succeeded or not (it didn't).

But me, a lazy not massive fan of Mega Man and kinda signed up to the Mighty No, 9 kickstarter on a whim at the last second, I think it's a fun game. This isn't the most delayed kickstarter I've been involved in by far lol (that would be Sullivan's Sluggers, which took two and a half years to ship the books...)