IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest bitroast

True, not even sure why they bothered including the dungeons. Some of the bosses down there are okay but I'd rather have seen a few more areas in the main game. Cainhurst was sweet but also felt kind of shallow... and even though I bet there's an "excellent" lore explanation, having the Pthumerian Queen tucked away at the end of a bunch of bland dungeons was dumb.

If they decide to make a sequel and include another set of dungeons they really need to add more variation to the layouts. Make it fun to play rather than something you force yourself through in the hope of a new boss at the end.

cainhurst was one of my favourite levels. bit detached and shallow maybe but man it was fun running around that dusty library beating up screaming ghosts and then running around outside on rooftops. felt kind of like it would've fitted more in dark souls than bloodborne but it was in the game anyway and i enjoyed it.

cool avatar. would love to see it printed on a t-shirt or something ?

I've got you and flim followed on Mario Maker, I played the first 2 of your levels, I'll give the 3rd a whirl next time I'm on.

Your levels are getting better the more you make flim, keep em coming.

There are definitely more watmmers with Mario Maker levels than the 3 of us. Come on watmm, hit me up with that sweet Mario goodness ya got going on.

Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows DLC is now live

yaaaaaaa. think i'm gonna wait 'til i'm flyin' around next month and take that on the plane. haven't used my vita since i beat shovel knight

Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows DLC is now live

yaaaaaaa. think i'm gonna wait 'til i'm flyin' around next month and take that on the plane. haven't used my vita since i beat shovel knight

Here are the new cheat codes to bypass finishing the game first in order to access Plague Knight:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/shovel-knight/Cheats_and_Secrets?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20%28front%20page%29&utm_content=29&utm_campaign=Blogroll

Star Fox Zero delayed til 2016, wtf is going on at Nintendo? I get they have a new Prez, who might have made this call, and they reshuffled the entire company this week, but Miyamoto HAS to know he's dicking with his legacy, what's their big Holiday title now? Jack shit? Glad I'm done with Wii U except for Zelda, the final nail in that coffin. Super Mario Maker will only carry them so far.

http://kotaku.com/star-fox-zero-has-been-delayed-to-2016-1731573129

Guest bitroast

Star Fox Zero delayed til 2016, wtf is going on at Nintendo? I get they have a new Prez, who might have made this call, and they reshuffled the entire company this week, but Miyamoto HAS to know he's dicking with his legacy, what's their big Holiday title now? Jack shit? Glad I'm done with Wii U except for Zelda, the final nail in that coffin. Super Mario Maker will only carry them so far.

games get delayed all the time.

Of course, but they already delayed Zelda, then they focused heavily on Star Fox @ E3 to fill that window, SMM is getting great reviews, and doubled Wii U sales in Japan. They have Yoshi's Wooly World left for November, but honestly who bought a hi def console to play 2D games? As the saying goes, a bad game is bad forever, while a delayed game is good eventually, but this will hurt them. Especially in the West. We'll see...

Flol at the Nintendo searches.

If there's one thing to be learned from this data, it's that women want a really romantic threesome with DP.

Apparently they're counting on Xenoblade X to be their big holiday title, especially with that amazing $90 collector's edition.... But it's not going to sell that well. I'm glad they delayed Star Fox if it isn't up to snuff. I'm not planning to buy it, but for the fans' sake, I want it to be great. I don't doubt that it will be with Platinum making it.

yeah MGO is shaping up to be pretty cool. may redeem the fairly lucklustre base game and FOBs.

RE bloodborne DLC, apparently two DLC packs were originally planned, but they're just going to bundle them into one! Can't wait.

Also network stress test signup for Dark Souls 3 has opened: http://cbt.darksouls3.com/en/entry.html

Guest Enter a new display name

yeah MGO is shaping up to be pretty cool. may redeem the fairly lucklustre base game

:facepalm:

Perhaps quick time events, teenage drama, forgiving gameplay, bugs everywhere and a more linear experience would have made the trick.

Edited by Enter a new display name

Smw cavehole

A5B2 0000 0045 ACB8

This one was cool! Liked it a lot.

Just uploaded a new one: A5D2 0000 004B 84C7

And a work in progress (need to unlock a few more things to finish it):

9AA9 0000 004C 1825

Anyone who's familiar with the classic game 'Helicopter' should be familiar with the gameplay of the above. Not sure if the ideas been done or not - probably has! But it works and is fun.

Edited by QQQ