IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest bitroast

yeah, i haven't had tooooo much luck with playing online stages.

some fun ones here and there but there are also a lot of pretty crappy/average levels imo! mine are better, anyway 8-)

good part is, you can totally play this game how you want to play it. make levels that cater to your taste. good fun indeed.

Super Mario Maker... my god, probably the best-made (note: best-made, not best-ever) game ever.

My son published a level called "claustrophobia" - has a .025% completion rate... try it if you dare

yeah. littlebigplanet was interesting, but the floaty platforming mechanics were garbage.

agreed. seemed like loads of potential but fuuuuuuuuck that shit was floaty. gf loves it tho. mario maker looks like something we could actually both enjoy

Is Mario Bros Maker worth buying a wii U for? i love mario and i could play for hours and the idea of playing costumes levels is amazing to my mind but i want it to be good not just some weird gimmick for the christian demographic.

Edited by Deer

Is Mario Bros Maker worth buying a wii U for? i love mario and i could play for hours and the idea of playing costumes levels is amazing to my mind but i want it to be good not just some weird gimmick for the christian demographic.

do you play smash? like pikmin or mario kart?

edit: own a wii?

Edited by whylessness

Anyone have any levels uploaded? Hit up those IDs, I'd like to play em.

I've only made one course so far. Nothing too extreme but pretty difficult. Some precise jumps in it but nothing too gnarly.

Goombro Defence Force

ID: 8054-0000-0038-BE83

Super Mario Maker... my god, probably the best-made (note: best-made, not best-ever) game ever.

My son published a level called "claustrophobia" - has a .025% completion rate... try it if you dare

what, an annoying level where you keep jumping into the ceiling / invisible blocks and falling down pits? yowza mcbowza if so

Guest bitroast

Super mario bros 3 level,

B14B-0000-003C-1C66

Haven't played any of watmms super mario makers levels / watmm kids's levels yet but i promise to get around to it real soon guys just been real busy recently working on soome really exciting shit behind the scenes !! *spam *spam *spam spam*

I've only made one course so far. Nothing too extreme but pretty difficult. Some precise jumps in it but nothing too gnarly.

Goombro Defence Force

Will do!

Check out my stages. I'm not very good at this level design thing, but I'm having a good time:

Migrate with the Para-Beetles: DF8A-0000-0033-758A

Little House of Savages: 89DD-0000-0032-113B

Devil's Pyramid: 343A-0000-0029-61C7

From the Pipes: 6656-0000-0025-F18D

On tha Bluffs - F1BE-0000-0024-E5BA

......They're not meant to be "hard," but I did want to create something more challenging than running to the right jumping over koopas. The thing that I have not enjoyed about this game is that people are going out of their way to make immediately hard and ridiculous stages the likes of which you'd never see in a Mario game. There are too many stages that start out with almost-immediate instant deaths and traps and dead ends that force you to die or restart the stage because you're stuck. There should never be a stage that forces you to get hit as soon as you start or enter a door. I'm trying to make stages that would be more like something Nintendo would actually make, perhaps of the level SMB2/Lost Levels rather than "HAHAHA THIS SHIT IS SO HARD, NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO BEAT IT EXCEPT FOR ME BECAUSE I MADE IT"

Anyway, let me know what you think of my stages!

Goombro Defence Force

Very nice! Yes, precise jumps are definitely the order of the day, but you didn't make anything too unfair. The one thing that I'd say is that you have one section where you have no chance of passing unless you use the koopa shell to kill the plants, and that's a bit unfair because since that's a green koopa, it can walk off of the platform that you need to kick it from, making it impossible to pass that area if you miss it. It's not that big of a deal because your first instinct should be to kick it to the right, but I'd say on the off-chance that someone would jump over it or let it walk off, you should change it to a red koopa. Otherwise, awesome stage!

B14B-0000-003C-1C66

Haven't played any of watmms super mario makers levels / watmm kids's levels yet but i promise to get around to it real soon guys just been real busy recently working on soome really exciting shit behind the scenes !! *spam *spam *spam spam*

This stage is really well-designed. It's pretty and not too different from an official Nintendo stage. I have no criticisms of it. I had fun with it!

Edited by flim

Guest Enter a new display name

Will From Software ever learn those giant bosses were uninteresting and looked the same in Bloodborne? I mean the game was really fun but starting a second playthrough was not as interesting as I would have thought.

Goombro Defence Force

Very nice! Yes, precise jumps are definitely the order of the day, but you didn't make anything too unfair. The one thing that I'd say is that you have one section where you have no chance of passing unless you use the koopa shell to kill the plants, and that's a bit unfair because since that's a green koopa, it can walk off of the platform that you need to kick it from, making it impossible to pass that area if you miss it. It's not that big of a deal because your first instinct should be to kick it to the right, but I'd say on the off-chance that someone would jump over it or let it walk off, you should change it to a red koopa. Otherwise, awesome stage!

B14B-0000-003C-1C66

This stage is really well-designed. It's pretty and not too different from an official Nintendo stage. I have no criticisms of it. I had fun with it!

It should be a red koopa! It flies straight up and down, so when you knock its head it can only go down where you need it to, I made sure of that. Unless there is a glitch/error when uploading and it's changed. I'll check it later! Look forward to playing all y'all's stages.

Goombro Defence Force

B14B-0000-003C-1C66

It should be a red koopa! It flies straight up and down, so when you knock its head it can only go down where you need it to, I made sure of that. Unless there is a glitch/error when uploading and it's changed. I'll check it later! Look forward to playing all y'all's stages.

Damn, you're right! I guess I went through it so fast I could have sworn the thing was green and NOT FLYING, but walking on the platform! Sorry, criticism is totally void! Good job!