IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

wow another one of my posts mysteriously vanished. that post was from an bot-generated fake leak notice meant for advertising web questionnaires, just reading the syntax would show one that, i posted it for the lulz that would come from a discerning read

Edited by Salvatorin

wow another one of my posts mysteriously vanished. that post was from an bot-generated fake leak notice meant for advertising web questionnaires, just reading the syntax would show one that, i posted it for the lulz that would come from a discerning read

you mentioned an ILLEGAL WEBSITE

maybe it leaks when we reach 100 pages?

or maybe there are leaks in kiosks around england area? theres gotta be some kind of clue/way to get ahold of this album. if you are in england and spot a kiosk check it out, i know of one kiosk in my town, probably pointless but ill take a walk over there tomorrow

Edited by compson

this just in: area man arrested on chid negligence charges

"WHERE'S THE LEAK?" he screamed as cops dragged him, kicking and screaming away from his computer, his hungry sons looking on with sadness in their eyes

edit: laek

The Leak Ness Monster

9 1/2 Leaks

The Leak shall inherit the earth...

Leakaboo

I went to the fresh produce section in Trader Joe's today and they were out of fucking Leaks again.