IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

I'm beginning to think that everyone on here that confirmed it had leaked were bullshitting. That said, I wish I knew someone who knows how to get past this login on the secret promo download page.

qADsX.gif

Look, saying it leaked was never enough for me. But providing a link to where the download for the promo is hosted? That's another thing entirely.

I still think a leak is imminent if. Bunch of poser douche interns from whatever adult contemporary blog gets a promo and are sort of fans at best... That shit will get shared, then shared some more, and will make its way out

Look, saying it leaked was never enough for me. But providing a link to where the download for the promo is hosted? That's another thing entirely.

I still think a leak is imminent if. Bunch of poser douche interns from whatever adult contemporary blog gets a promo and are sort of fans at best... That shit will get shared, then shared some more, and will make its way out

dunno. read this answer on the question if it is watermarked:

"Sure is... They always are. It's gonna be on a loop for a good week, I can feel it."

https://twitter.com/DispatchAgency/status/291879245578375168

So here's the deal... Who the fuck is the Dispatch Agency and why are promos being sent out willy nilly to a bunch of fucking clobber heads that no one has ever heard of?!?

And how does this guy know its watermarked? Because it says? Until somebody proves the watermark on a promo, it's Panopticon at best.

Irony:

Hipster intern who is barely a fan gets to hear the album early so that he can swing his dick around, then won't pay for it b/c he has all the access to whatever music he wants, while people who DID pay for it already, don't get to hear it until to some date is met, which was set in time as an expression of an antiquated marketing vessel.

Can't see the point in sending promos to some of these people. Not like the future of Warps sales is hung on selling CDs to vast majority of people who never heard of Autechre before and certainly won't ever read a review from these retarded publications to begin with.

Fuck everything about this.

• Thanks 1

So here's the deal... Who the fuck is the Dispatch Agency and why are promos being sent out willy nilly to a bunch of fucking clobber heads that no one has ever heard of?!?

And how does this guy know its watermarked? Because it says? Until somebody proves the watermark on a promo, it's Panopticon at best.

Have to say, gl0tch has a point.

Dispatch Agency has a website, that just says "coming in 2013 - this isn't a costume: it's going to be a way of life"

I mean, I know websites have gotta start somewhere, but this place and the 'brand' they're trying to make doesn't even exist yet and they're getting promos?

I'm gonna start a website, that will review electronic music and burritos. I'll call it The Lions Den.

Warp, send me a promo pls.

Dispatch Agency has a website, that just says "coming in 2013 - this isn't a costume: it's going to be a way of life"

I mean, I know websites have gotta start somewhere, but this place and the 'brand' they're trying to make doesn't even exist yet and they're getting promos?

I'm gonna start a website, that will review electronic music and burritos. I'll call it The Lions Den.

yeah we should email warp records and tell them we'll review it!

btw: "I've been an #Autechre fan for 20 years and I have to say this is something special."

https://twitter.com/DispatchAgency

Edited by Franciscus

yeah we should email warp records and tell them we'll review it!

btw: "I've been an #Autechre fan for 20 years and I have to say this is something special."

https://twitter.com/DispatchAgency

OK so we've just got to be Ae fans for 20 years then....

i gotta say i have been pretty calm with the leak, i honestly don't care if it leaks or not, but two things:

a: i've said it a thousand times, i still don't understand a label holding on to a finished album for months in this day and age

2: the hip hop talk has me wetting my pants a bit