IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Right after these steels elements, with the dream-hazy like melody, don't know how to describe this but you know when you hear it.

Starts around 39' on the LA liveset

I'm curious.

PIxelives has mentioned about getting a promo, but has provided absolutely no evidence to prove that he/she has gotten a promo, yet no-one seems to have questioned the legitimacy of the comments?

WATMM

He downloaded it and took a screenshot of his iTunes screen and posted it to his Tumblr.

my god. someone would need mad skills to take a screen shot of some tracks that may or may not have had their names changed to match those precisely used by the upcoming album from The 'chre.

I really can't see why someone would go into that much detail in terms of listening impressions if they didn't have the album. Seems like an epic waste of time if you ask me. At least putting out a fake leak has an odd form of self promotion if it's found out...

I really can't see why someone would go into that much detail in terms of listening impressions if they didn't have the album. Seems like an epic waste of time if you ask me. At least putting out a fake leak has an odd form of self promotion if it's found out...

you don't see why someone would go to great lengths to troll watmm?

:derp:

I guess the trolling could be quite entertaining but I seriously doubt it from pixelives. If it was coming from a newcomer, maybe the suspicions would be reasonable...

Guest pixelives
He downloaded it and took a screenshot of his iTunes screen and posted it to his Tumblr.

my god. someone would need mad skills to take a screen shot of some tracks that may or may not have had their names changed to match those precisely used by the upcoming album from The 'chre.

you are hilarious

Guest pixelives
I'm just making the point that despite absolutely no evidence to back up the claims, pixelives' words are being taken as gospel.

it's not gospel. I said I'd be happy to give impressions. Which is what I'm doing.

Also thanks for thinking that I've had nothing better to do over the last 4 or 5 day than create 17 audio files at the same length and mirroring the release lengths dropping those into iTunes and then developing elaborate stories in my head about them, then talking about them here.

I'm really not that bored or even have that great of an imagination. CHEERS!

I'm just making the point that despite absolutely no evidence to back up the claims, pixelives' words are being taken as gospel.

it's not gospel. I said I'd be happy to give impressions. Which is what I'm doing.

Also thanks for thinking that I've had nothing better to do over the last 4 or 5 day than create 17 audio files at the same length and mirroring the release lengths dropping those into iTunes and then developing elaborate stories in my head about them, then talking about them here.

I'm really not that bored or even have that great of an imagination. CHEERS!

butthurt?

Sorry for being pragmatic, but I'm only trying to point out that the only reason to believe that you actually have a promo is that you've given a wealth of information that, at this point, has no way to be verified by anyone here because the album isn't released.

Gotta also point out that the best way to respond to the accusations I'm making, generally isn't to get all butthurt about it, but to actually agree that the points I'm making have some weight, and can only be deflated once what you've said can be verified.

Until that happens,

WATMM

holy shit oscillik, stop :facepalm:

edit: lolvinyl

no I won't stop.

Everyone jumped down my throat in a recent Autechre thread, just because I mentioned that I heard unreleased material at a gig, and couldn't provide proof of this.

Why is this any different?

Anyway, I just proved, in exactly the same was as pixelives, that I have a promo copy of exai

Edited by oscillik

Guest pixelives

Sorry dude,

There's nothing else I can do for you then. Especially if it has to do with some other thread that your are angry and projecting about..