IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Guest Aserinsky

Saw this a few minutes ago. Check out TDR's status update.

http://www.facebook....signersrepublic

Weird, can't see it. Is the Aserynski's pic legit ? DOES HE HAVE A PROOF ? OTHER THAN ITUNES ?

Of course I have proof, I have a handwritten note by TDR themselves. How dare you question my legitimacy?

yKFUU3e.jpg

I can't take this shit any more! Everybody talks shit without any proof...This guy Aserinsky is unbelievable! That shit written on the paper can't be a proof that bin Laden is dead, just can't... O:K: That's it! I'm calling oscillik so watch out! Wait, just wait... o boy...

O___________s_c________i__l_________l____i__k!

I thought the picture was real

MDM - Medieval Dance Music

I always thought known(1) sounded like the background music to some medieval-era RPG on a 90s 'puter game.

Shit man youre so right ! Remember Stronghold ?

Guest disoriental express

Fuck yeah Stronghold

so anyways, guesses on what keyosc will sound like? I think it will be like a bowling alley and radiated spiders. or a remix of Accelera done by Manheim Steamroller.

Edited by disoriental express

Guest Aserinsky
I can't take this shit any more! Everybody talks shit without any proof...This guy Aserinsky is unbelievable! That shit written on the paper can't be a proof that bin Laden is dead, just can't... O:K: That's it! I'm calling oscillik so watch out! Wait, just wait... o boy...

O___________s_c________i__l_________l____i__k!

no don't :(

Fuck yeah Stronghold

so anyways, guesses on what keyosc will sound like? I think it will be like a bowling alley and radiated spiders. or a remix of Accelera done by Manheim Steamroller.

it'll smell like vietnamese hammers.

Fuck yeah Stronghold

it'll smell like vietnamese hammers.

Is that a sex move or position...?

vietnamese hammers... hmm

Do you think this is true, that if WARP made the digital version available early, they would cut heavily into their projected earnings on the physical versions?

Yeah, especially if the album sucks :emotawesomepm9:

Do you think this is true, that if WARP made the digital version available early, they would cut heavily into their projected earnings on the physical versions?

Perhaps, but I doubt it. Most "casual" Ae listeners would probably go for the digitals either way round, whilst the fans would go for the physicals no matter what.

This is the first time that I plan to not buy the physical version. Fifty fucking dollars, and after how much the 2010 shit sucked, No Thank You Warp. I'll buy the budget digital version so I don't have to kick myself in the balls for wasting hard earned skrill on a pile of shit that makes me feel ripped off when I look at the sleeve.

Edited by sweepstakes

from the little bits of information we have so far, it seems that people aren't as immediately blown away by it as they were of Oversteps or Untilted, which makes me think it's going to be another fan-divider and/or 'grower' for a lot of AE fans

from the little bits of information we have so far, it seems that people aren't as immediately blown away by it as they were of Oversteps or Untilted, which makes me think it's going to be another fan-divider and/or 'grower' for a lot of AE fans

which people?

I've only seen two people on twitter really talk about how it sounds... the nerd kid that said its murkier than Oversteps and the beardo guy who said it sounded like his computer was dying. Other than that, there's the Design Agency guys, but they havent really said HOW it sounds.

We should stalk all these fuckers and steal their emails.

Pixelives, I see you are reading the topic, can you tell us more?

must be working the photoshop

must be thinking exai isn't that good anyway

Warp got to him - he's trying to type with broken fingers.

forces within Swedish fish interiors really involve metaphysical dreamworlds where children tweak the haircut cylindrical fart wafers.

it really has not been like warrant games because cinema chiropractors move beans over the heads of unwilling hammer burn. just make sure you cologne is fish hymen jungle balloons!