IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

in reference to all of our criticisms of Com Truise being in the 'bear' scene and Surgeon being 'a gay'

*sniggers and glances at xxx*

Back when I posted "Sturgeon" in the influx of bad artist names thread, I had really wanted to post "Is Sturgeon Gay?" but I wasn't sure if that xxx thread had gone watmmeme enough to support the reference a year or two down the line.

I feel the need to explain this for some reason.

Edited by baph

I feel offended, all that bad talk about homosexuals being gay and such.

This is what's wrong with people, whenever someone's gay, you people just have to make them kill themselves, shame on you.

I am not no killing myself.

Let me tell you that I have leaked once. OH!

Im just feeling sorry for the americans and australians. bleep will no doubt release the digital files during GMT office hours, you either gotta be up at weird hours or get it after the brits. Oh, hang on, this is watmm.

*high fives all around*

we really did a good job over these past few weeks guys. I wanna thank Alcofribas for his future review, and Obel for being a skull trumpet now, and for everyone that repeated that arnold gif. you've all put in some hard work and dedication to ensure our

j7tbuv.gif

Im just feeling sorry for the americans and australians. bleep will no doubt release the digital files during GMT office hours, you either gotta be up at weird hours or get it after the brits. Oh, hang on, this is watmm.

ain't no thang

do we know what the longest time between posts is in this thread?

Let t be the time between posts.

Let X be the number of posts.

Let L be the lushness factor (>1)

Let p be the logarithmic increase in photoshops per hour

Let g be the number of hits on google for "exai" that return the janetboobsautechre.jpg file

t = Xgp

L2

Edited by feltcher

do we know what the longest time between posts is in this thread?

Let t be the time between posts.

Let X be the number of posts.

Let L be the lushness factor (>1)

Let p be the logarithmic increase in photoshops per hour

Let g be the number of hits on google for "exai" that return the janetboobsautechre.jpg file

t = Xgp

L2

L only accurately describes the Lushness Factor post threadmerge, also you forgot to account for variations in internet latency.

And yes, I've read the rules.

Guest RandySicko

the album cover pics may be spilling over into regular "autechre" google image search. Upon clicking show more results, the viewer is treated to a cover featuring a certain topless ae member