IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Guest the anonymous forumite

I truly hear resemblances to Leterel and reniform puls in there.... the wet-cyber-electro-zaps of Leterel and the plinkings of reniform puls...

Agreed. It reminds me of Leterel too. I'm not sure I like it yet, it really sounds like...generic IDM.

I've still not listened to spl9, and I don't wanna hear this either. I want to hear the whole album fresh!

It annoys me if I know 1 or 2 tracks off an album before the rest of it is available, kinda spoils the flow of a first listen, especially when "album acts" like autechre are concerned.

brofist.jpg

exai will be their best, i'm sure now #spl9 #tuinorizn

holy shit this sets up bladelores incredibly... about to explode just as it's ending, and ...

and judging by the way it begins with that throbbing bass flep is a gonna be a bangar

fuckyeah

Wha the faeck are you guys talking about Oversteps ??? this is hardcore beat stuff like untilted and draft 7.30, and its woonderfuuull

love the harsh snake sound

yes, this is untilted all over!!!

the background sounds are also a bit creepy (draft-esque).

this will be on repeat 24/7 (sorry neighbours)

Wha the faeck are you guys talking about Oversteps ??? this is hardcore beat stuff like untilted and draft 7.30, and its woonderfuuull

love the harsh snake sound

yes, this is untilted all over!!!

the background sounds are also a bit creepy (draft-esque).

this will be on repeat 24/7 (sorry neighbours)

Thx !

Yes 24/7 fo sure !