IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

I want a Japanese bonus track of a recording of them printing this thread out on an old Lexmark printer and reading it with a reverb.

I mean only to bring light-hearted and carefree fun for everyone.

If I ever cause anyone a bad time, I'm sorry I didn't mean to. Please let me know.

So I guess nobody told you to read the rules?

You should probably read the rules.

Edited by baph

I mean only to bring light-hearted and carefree fun for everyone.

If I ever cause anyone a bad time, I'm sorry I didn't mean to. Please let me know.

So I guess nobody told you to read the rules?

You should probably read the rules.

I see you violating the rules more than anyone on this forum.

You should probably re-read the rules.

it is only after we have lived the rules, internalized the rules, and mastered the rules that we become free to break the rules

I'm pretty sure that's a Jeffrey Dahmer quote.

Does Jeffrey Dahmer have his own wikiquote page now?

:) ...tasty jokes!

I'm actually learning C programming in school these days.

Lucky you! I'm learning it by myself...and, as it appears, it's going nowhere right now :( ...but there's one thing were I gained fo sho: Max is looking like a joke now...as everything else.

Sorry about this, I know it's a bit silly...just a moment...just a moment... I've just picked up a fault in the forum's AE35 unit. Female human is present! It's going to go 100% failure within 72 hours.

Are you really a girl?! I've heard so much about you! ;)

You sure know how to creep people the fuck out. You've heard a lot about me eh? From whom?

You sure know how to creep people the fuck out. You've heard a lot about me eh? From whom?

Are you for real?! :huh:

Well, if YES then I'll have to say that it was a JOKE...with me being very surprised by the appearance of a 'female human' on this predominantly male and geeky forum. And to add a little bit of self-irony... i said ''I've (only) heard so much about you (female human)!'' cause i never actually met one.

...i can alway blame my poor english...or > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5By3HFGgTw

Hooray! Something for everyone! Love how Joshua Eustis from Telefon Tel Aviv posted in the fb thread too.

Sysyphus! Long time no see!