IGNORED

Autechre - Exai

zlemflolia

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sounds awesome, actualy reminds me a bit of the untilted live set which is always a good thing! even more excited about this album now, just gutted we gotta wait till March for it!

yeah its hard not to! Hoping that once it leaks bleep will put up the mp3's. Think their release strategy is pretty fucked for this day and age, there really is no need for a 3 month wait after announcing it and it just engourages leaks and shit.

btw just had a flick through some more of that failcast mix and it sounds pretty cool, going to download and have a listen to it all the way through. Cheers for posting it Kaini!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Corvus
27th February in Japan.

For the digital release only or both vinyl & digital ?

Just found this on YouTube :

No source so I'm pretty sure it's not a real leak, but sounds great anyway.

27th February in Japan.

that release date will be for the CD version - japan doesn't get vinyl with bonus tracks on it.

Guest Corvus
27th February in Japan.

that release date will be for the CD version - japan doesn't get vinyl with bonus tracks on it.

Oh OK thanks.

so no CD + ltd 24bit wav and 320mp3/FLAC packages on Bleep? :mellow:

Why would you want 24bit wav? It's Ae not recording of a dynamic symphonic orchestra.

lush lush lush lush LUSH

Included free with all Vinyl & CD orders on Bleep.com, 16bit / 44.1kHz and 24bit / 44.1kHz WAV versions of the album. Plus a 320kbps LAME encoded MP3 version of the album for your portable player These digital versions will be available to download direct from your Bleep account on day of release.

Why would you want 24bit wav? It's Ae not recording of a dynamic symphonic orchestra.

lush lush lush lush LUSH

24bit is lush?! Aaaa, ok! Now I got it.

lush lush lush lush LUSH

24bit is lush?! Aaaa, ok! Now I got it.

8 more bits per sample? i'll take it.

I've noticed warp are selling 24-bit waves of a lot of other stuff these days, makes me wonder if these masters are being sent to them in 24-bit format. If they are then i wonder if the musicians who delivered content in 24-bit waves is actually sourcing material in the 24-bit domain up until the point of exporting.

Archived