IGNORED

Autechre - Exai

zlemflolia

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a way to preorder the vinyl edition elsewhere? I'm from Europe and the postage is enormous.

where do you live? UK is in europe lol

Bleep is in UK? Pardon my ignorance. But the price showed up in USD (20 USD for postage only).

FNOWANIOSFIOSFNIOASNIFNIONOSINOASFINSFIONSFIOANFIOASNIOAFSNIOASFIOFSNIOASFNOIASFNIOFASNIOFASNIOFSNIOASFNIOSFNAIOW J9WTJTKOETKKO FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

That's a lot of tracks! YES! SWEET JEBUS!

Please let the opening track from the Oversteps tour be on there!

AWBUIFBFBWUIA

We all knew this was coming sooner or later, but I can't express how happy I am now that we have OFFICIAL word, art, track names, length.... I've said it many times on here before, but there is NOTHING that gets me excited like news of an upcoming autechre release!

Not so crazy about the artwork, but it's very autechre and fits in with the rest I suppose...

it's an autechre cover, you can't judge if it's bad or good, it just "is".

I'm also unimpressed, but you have a point. Also TDR have used barcodes as part of their designs (or integrated them well within their designs) for decades so it makes sense to see a QR code now. Maybe I'm less impressed because they've been around a while now, so it doesn't seem cutting edge.

But like you said, it just is and there's not much point disliking it.

Can't wait to hear this! Thinking of ordering the vinyl. Though I might just wait and pick it up locally.

Just read this in bed at 6:30am and it's already the best news I've read all day.

I pre-ordered. Did you? Let's have a listening party and play both copies at once!

This is the worst autechre album cover since Incunabula.

I don't why I'm hung up on the cover...

It's going to be fucking dope.

It looks like fucking Minecraft or the Mooninites should be on there. Dumb.

Archived