Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Edge of Tomorrow

Fucking surprise best film of the summer.

If only they hadn't chickened out on the ending.

Regarding your spoiler, how do you mean?

when he wakes up and it has jumped back a few days and everyone is alive again. I thought that was terrible. they couldn't let a hero just die, despite the fact he had died 100 times already. and then the final shot is his face fullscreen with a cruise smile. then cut to credits and this awful music too. didnt ruin the movie but if the rest hadn't been so good it could have.

So did anyone see the "Dumb & Dumber To" (2) trailer?

I wasn't actually planning on posting the trailer because of how fucking terrible it is.

I mean, what is this? Is my mind glorifying the original movie or was it the exact same kind of stupid as what the sequel seems to be? Holy shit this looks terrible. I would almost... almost rather watch Scary Movie 12 or whatever number they're up to.

I wasn't actually planning on posting the trailer because of how fucking terrible it is.

I mean, what is this? Is my mind glorifying the original movie or was it the exact same kind of stupid as what the sequel seems to be? Holy shit this looks terrible. I would almost... almost rather watch Scary Movie 12 or whatever number they're up to.

don't forget there's even a prequel called Dumb And Dumberer: When Harry Met LLoyd

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0329028/

omg that looks...that's just...I guess I actually feel embarrassed for both of those guys. Completely unnecessary.

So, we're doing fisting jokes in trailers now? Hollywood is really in a new golden age these days.

So, we're doing fisting jokes in trailers now? Hollywood is really in a new golden age these days.

I think Hollywood may need to be shutdown soon.

The Golden Bowl - 8/10 - solid period piece, based on a henry james story, beginning of the 20th century, europe, nobility. great performances by uma thurman, kate beckinsale, nick nolte, anjelica houston. nf streaming in us.

Edited by very honest

I haven't seen the trailer but Jim Carrey can do no wrong so...I think we're ok

I think Hollywood may need to be shutdown soon.

Yeah, all the real talent seems to be picked up by television.

Wrong cops, I don't think it's a very good film, but the spell of the IDM Man and banging tunes makes it likeable and then some. So I guess maybe 6/10, with any other soundtrack 4/10, tops.

Edited by Gocab

iuQUBMS.jpg

a whale eats his trailer at seaworld. turns out the situation is a little more serious than just just a whale acting out. really good film

??????????????????

pmfZO38l.jpg

Edited by StephenG

totally agree with your hatred Mesh.

The film enrages me and I do not think it is entertaining "in a bad way".

It is offensive that he could make such trash and then back track and say it is a dark comedy.

LIAR!!!!!

My new favourite best worst film is 'Winter's Tale'. Amazing in how terrible it is, how much money was spent on it, the cast being famous, and the story being the most convoluted weird dung to hit the big screen in a while. Don't read anything about it, just get it and watch it. Primo shit town!

iuQUBMS.jpg

a whale eats his trailer at seaworld. turns out the situation is a little more serious than just just a whale acting out. really good film

??????????????????

it was a human type of trailer :)

220px-Notld1990.jpg

dead guys start walking around with a taste of raw meat. tony todd and a very unattractive looking dame hole up in a redneck shack then board themselves up in hopes the zombies go away. they don't. next-

oj-trial-of-the-century-tv-show.jpg?w=34

it's the 20th anniversary since oj simpson killed nicole brown and ronald goldman, and to celebrate that miscarriage of justice, investigative discovery showed the entire trial again- edited so you only get the juicy parts and don't have to wait 1 year as the defence prepares it's case.

fun stuff- but in the end (depending on your race) you should either be jumping for joy or cursing at the heavens. no two ways about it; sorry

Guest bitroast

Rise of the Planet of the Apes 0/10

the original Planet of the Apes 10/10

wow, Rise of the planet of the apes gets a 0??

marky marks planet of the apes being a 0 I can understand.

beneath planet of the apes being around a 0 I can understand (boring as fuck rehash of the original with gibberish thrown in).

but james franco planet of the apes wasn't all the bad. I can't remember if it was great or good or whatever but I definitely remember enjoying it at the cinema (I will have to admit though, I was rather under an influence at the time and the movie was quite good at the time).

Maybe if I saw it at the cinema I would have liked it - I enjoyed the new x-men at the cinema and thinking back it wasn't all that memorable

Gonna go see the new one in 3d when it comes out, got a feeling that will be better

You must admit it didn't have the personality that the old one has

Guest bitroast

Maybe if I saw it at the cinema I would have liked it - I enjoyed the new x-men at the cinema and thinking back it wasn't all that memorable

Gonna go see the new one in 3d when it comes out, got a feeling that will be better

You must admit it didn't have the personality that the old one has

lol nothing has the personality the old one has

iuQUBMS.jpg

??????????????????

it was a human type of trailer :)

I like my version better lol =P

Agreed, I saw xmen in the cinema and enjoyed it alot but it hasn't stayed with me at all.

Hellraiser 1. hilarious, though it still works kinda. Ashley Laurence/10

wonder if this got the MST3K/Rifftrax treatment

Edited by usagi

Deliver-Us-From-Evil-2014.jpg

went to see a pre screening of this film which is like a cross betwix any movie with demon possession and the tv show cops (huh?). it's got eric bana and that dude from the soup which, imo, is a micast but the film is also produced by jerry bruckheimer so you know it's a chess cake factory with wayyyy too much unnecessary stuff happening that technically has nothing to do with anything

Edited by Nebraska