How can anybody get behind a movie with Daniel Craig? That dude is the worst form of mutant. Zero charm. His range as an actor consists of grimacing with an imminent bowl movement to roid rage expressions due to all the, you know, roids he takes?

He's also totally fucking ugly, which doesn't help.

When I watch Bond, I wanna Bond I could imagine fucking if I were about 80% more gay.

Michael Fassbender seems like he was born to play James Bond. Hopefully, he does.

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

isn't fassbender too old already? next bond will be young, all francises are going young young young. shame because idris elba would be my choice for the next bond

total recall (2012)

i was entertained. helped that i hadn't seen the original for years. found it odd that they changed the 3 boob line. wondering if colin farrell refused to say it or maybe they wanted to change the power balance of the phrase.

Edited by Jimmy McMessageboard

Guest Mirezzi

Fassbender has 9 years on Daniel Craig!

Besides, Bond isn't supposed to be young. I think 35-45 range is just right.

Fassbender has 9 years on Daniel Craig!

Besides, Bond isn't supposed to be young. I think 35-45 range is just right.

But Daniel Craig looks older. Anyway, Bond shouldn't be a twentysomething boyscout, he should look like he knows what he's doing. Fassbender seems like he'd right up there with Sean Connery as far as Best Bonds Ever. I'm surprised no one agrees.

Guest Mirezzi

That's what I meant, I just got my sentence backward. I also think Fassbender would be the ideal age.

i also saw underworld awakening. i love this series. it's not a guilty pleasure. i laugh at them AND enjoy them too. this one was pretty poor but i was forgiving. the amount of info dumps was staggering. and the film didnt really go anywhere except set up a sequel which i don't think will happen.

not sure fassbender should stoop to being bond. He's too good for the franchise.

I just saw an article that hinted that Idris Elba was also in the running. That's be a trip, a black Bond. I'd watch it, loved him as Stringer Bell (though not so much since).

Guest Adjective

How about Steven Wright as Bond? The horrible one liners would have the same delivery but funny.

Guest zaphod

actually i'd rather not see another bond film again. skyfall was boring as fuck. the concept is boring as fuck. stop.

it'd be cool if they created a bond who was sort of like a Robocop-Tetsuo Iron Man-Terminator mash-up, who was smooth with the ladies but would then drill them to death with his drill dick, and slaughter criminals and civilians indiscriminately with excessive force.