IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

I haven't posted in this thread since the first thread... must have been 2008 I think? I've posted these elsewhere and others seem to really dig them... So... Here.

1530489_275940169224104_887279_n.jpg

1016531_275426782608776_1208553575_n.jpg

I haven't posted in this thread since the first thread... must have been 2008 I think? I've posted these elsewhere and others seem to really dig them... So... Here.

1016531_275426782608776_1208553575_n.jpg

i like this one alot

i drew this for a card for my grandma who's birthday is coming up. i've always drawn cards since i was very little. she likes colour pictures though, so i'll probably do that and if i like it maybe i'll post it in here.

upq8.jpg

I've been trying to find a reliable artist for a comic book I've wanted to make for a couple years. Realized I might not find one, so I started drawing again to try and illustrate it myself. Here are a couple sketches to get me up to speed again. Haven't drawn anything realistic in ages.

Rose McGowan:

portrait01_zps82ee10e0.jpg

A woman that doesn't look as much like Cate Blanchett as she's supposed to:

portrait02_zps8e3bf82b.jpg

i drew this for a card for my grandma who's birthday is coming up. i've always drawn cards since i was very little. she likes colour pictures though, so i'll probably do that and if i like it maybe i'll post it in here.

upq8.jpg

Aah, yes- the ol', grandma who skates and grafs and raves and trips and shit. Naw man-- but really cool. Pretty IDM to give this to your grandma, mang. Looking forward to color update.

I've been trying to find a reliable artist for a comic book I've wanted to make for a couple years. Realized I might not find one, so I started drawing again to try and illustrate it myself. Here are a couple sketches to get me up to speed again. Haven't drawn anything realistic in ages.

Rose McGowan:

portrait01_zps82ee10e0.jpg

A woman that doesn't look as much like Cate Blanchett as she's supposed to:

portrait02_zps8e3bf82b.jpg

You got some more drawin' to do, mate!

Did this sketch of Chiana from Farscape last night. I tried to give it more of a comic book style with harder lines. Still trying to get a handle on perspective.

chianasketch_zpsbe4a5e37.jpg