IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

made a new music video for Girl Band. Did some crazy VHS tape manipulation to get all the effects...we talkin' analog style. (juicy bits occur from 4:12 on)

Cool. It's funny how those artefacts which used to so annoy people who reused VHS tapes a lot and bring back memories of annoyance would today be novel and fresh to young eyes. heh. Anyway, it's effective and does the job for the band and what it's trying to present with it's music.

ayeah some of you might enjoy this piece I did:

I helped a friend capture her making of precious pralines, as a promo video for her newly opened store.
Added le N.O.W. over it for online purposes, as the video in the store is muted.

Also just finished this video of a really cold but very beautiful day, when me and a friend took a de-tour around town before the usual snow cannon-check, just because the weather was so damn nice! Some awesome shots of thin ice breaking, and small paths forming in the river.

Also just finished this video of a really cold but very beautiful day, when me and a friend took a de-tour around town before the usual snow cannon-check, just because the weather was so damn nice! Some awesome shots of thin ice breaking, and small paths forming in the river.

this is perfect. Thank you. I could feel the cold on my face.

Lovely pics peace 7 - nice post work, is that a PS action or something?

Thanks. Shoot in raw, work on a super-flat raw processing, post in PS manually (though I do have adjustment layers saved) with one of my main intentions to achieve the dynamic range and light/dark perception of film. Digital cameras capture the information that is required to achieve film aesthetic, but camera internal processing forces the data to be basically linear, whilst film tends to have high dynamic range in the lows and blown highs, etc. Been doing digital-wannabe-analog since early 00, which started with video. ANALOG(ish) 4 LIFE. It's like how digital analog (synths) is not as good as analog, but if you know analog, you can work digital analog to be analog perceived.

stunning.