IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Artwork

Joyrex

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but I've been doing a bit of visual stuff with Jitter in Max and took a short video.

[youtubehd]CJf2MPVpLm0[/youtubehd]

I had the shapes and lighting controlled by music, but I had no way of recording the audio. The framerate was also shit because I had to record from an external screen record application, which didn't do too well for my computer on top of the Jitter and MSP stuff that was going on.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but I've been doing a bit of visual stuff with Jitter in Max and took a short video.

[youtubehd]CJf2MPVpLm0[/youtubehd]

I had the shapes and lighting controlled by music, but I had no way of recording the audio. The framerate was also shit because I had to record from an external screen record application, which didn't do too well for my computer on top of the Jitter and MSP stuff that was going on.

great! this is something i'm interested in using Max for, nice result.

some of you may have seen my art before but as im selling a limited piece per release on my bandcamp i thought id show you what the actual finished article looks like:

16"x16"x(3x5mm) clear acrylic using CMYKW cured printing. These pieces are 3 layers which is optimum for weight and price. acrylic is used because glass is very expensive, and heavy. unfortunately acrylic gets hairline scratches. but that doesnt detract from how super-cool they look when hung in a good place. i really dig them. its the culmination of a good 3-4 years of work. ive sold a few of them.. (being serious, only a few so far) :emb:

The Exhibition was called 'Deep Sea Specimens of Kepler-22b' and all people could comment on was that they saw vaginas and stuff :emotawesomepm9: There are about 20 of them that worked (long hard expensive slog to get these looking right, £2k spent on failures/learning(!)) and some landcape-y abstracts that are bigger (up to 48"x96")

its a shame you cant see easy in person - they look really good! hard to get across in bad photos on monitors. i cant find my exhibition photos :sad: might have been on my ex-girlfriends phone... she probably had lost that one as well

anyway, i hope you like and if anyone wants to buy them, by all means please enquire!

0005325991_10.jpg0005325992_10.jpg0005325993_10.jpg0005325994_10.jpg

some of you may have seen my art before but as im selling a limited piece per release on my bandcamp i thought id show you what the actual finished article looks like:

16"x16"x(3x5mm) clear acrylic using CMYKW cured printing. These pieces are 3 layers which is optimum for weight and price. acrylic is used because glass is very expensive, and heavy. unfortunately acrylic gets hairline scratches. but that doesnt detract from how super-cool they look when hung in a good place. i really dig them. its the culmination of a good 3-4 years of work. ive sold a few of them.. (being serious, only a few so far) :emb:

The Exhibition was called 'Deep Sea Specimens of Kepler-22b' and all people could comment on was that they saw vaginas and stuff :emotawesomepm9: There are about 20 of them that worked (long hard expensive slog to get these looking right, £2k spent on failures/learning(!)) and some landcape-y abstracts that are bigger (up to 48"x96")

its a shame you cant see easy in person - they look really good! hard to get across in bad photos on monitors. i cant find my exhibition photos :sad: might have been on my ex-girlfriends phone... she probably had lost that one as well

anyway, i hope you like and if anyone wants to buy them, by all means please enquire!

0005325991_10.jpg0005325992_10.jpg0005325993_10.jpg0005325994_10.jpg

Very cool! I hope you continue experimenting with this idea

18546089602_c58e072247_o.jpg

How did you make that? I love it. I'd ask you to do artwork for my album if I had an album that needed artwork. :wink:

thanks, I couldn't tell you, honestly, but I use gimp to get the results

Edited by Zooluus

Very cool! I hope you continue experimenting with this idea

i joined the kickstarter for that cheap 3D printer. im going to learn to plate them in platinum and put diamonds on them or something

a lot of experimenting going on all the time here on everything :)

Edited by lala

yeah i was thinking that they needed 3d printing, lol at obviously not going to be covered in platinum. ;-p

im actually quite serious.

im want to plate them :)

Guest bitroast

so good. looks straight out of Dark Souls.

Amazing chest ahead.

Try holding with both hands.

faaark. stupid post is page breaker??? :facepalm:

just drawed this picture of a shark:

dd4564954701ab7812713f48923deb14.jpg

Holy fuck-- giving acid to sharks would be insane, dude. I don't want to fuck with sharks, and I especially don't want to fuck with sharks on acid or pcp. They'd tear me to shreds, then go back in time to repeatedly tear me to shreds. Sharks aren't responsible enough to receive psychic powers.