IGNORED

Vaporwave

Nebraska

Donovan Hikaru's first release!!! 6 trk EP: "Corporate Parasailing: A Guided Journey For Your Company's Flight To Success by Donovan Hikaru"

Just uploaded to bandcamp.... free downloads... He made a new track tonight that's included on there that he hasn't posted yet for all you watmmers (track 4).

ALL ORIGINAL MUSIC_ ALL DONOVAN.

Bandcamp link:

http://donovanhikaru.bandcamp.com/album/corporate-parasailinga2895445392_10.jpg

a2895445392_10.jpg

<3

Thanks ya'll! Hope you enjoy!

Wow... I just downloaded something before even listening!

employee trust fall is my favorite, has all the right elements in the right places and nice balance of the FX palette making it feel very authentic. great job on this. It's literally the first 'vaporwave' album/ep i've heard that isn't a sample collage

that you lane? I like a lot!

employee trust fall is my favorite, has all the right elements in the right places and nice balance of the FX palette making it feel very authentic. great job on this. It's literally the first 'vaporwave' album/ep i've heard that isn't a sample collage

Thanks for the love guys, seriously! I'm already planning/brainstorming the next release.. it's really fun and somehow therapeutic for me to make this stuff. It's kind of addictive haha..

Next Donovan concepts floating around: "Pie of Opportunity (Business Professionals Only Pizza Party)".. maybe a late holiday/new years track ft. Brian Park, and possibly some others in the meantime. I'll definitely keep everyone posted!

Edited by Lane Visitor

Donovan Hikaru's first release!!! 6 trk EP: "Corporate Parasailing: A Guided Journey For Your Company's Flight To Success by Donovan Hikaru"

Just uploaded to bandcamp.... free downloads... He made a new track tonight that's included on there that he hasn't posted yet for all you watmmers (track 4).

ALL ORIGINAL MUSIC_ ALL DONOVAN.

Bandcamp link:

http://donovanhikaru.bandcamp.com/album/corporate-parasailinga2895445392_10.jpg

a2895445392_10.jpg

<3

Thanks ya'll! Hope you enjoy!

Wow... I just downloaded something before even listening!

I like how he is holding on by his briefcase.

Edit: someone should mod my above posts and compress them. Why would I do such a thing? Who am I?

Edited by sheatheman

how bout dis

music for your plants usb card release:

http://humanity.zoologyrecords.com/

This is one of the first things from this genre/scene/whatever that got me excited.

Any more recommendations for stuff that isn't just re-edited or filtered old material? (because seriously, why not just listen to the actual 90s Japanese VHS commercial tunes directly?)

I'm already checking out what else this Zoology label has to offer.

yeah that is pretty quality, im digging it. I wish more people put out full length Lps like this. There doesn't seem to be very many vaporwave artists who are making original compositions in long play format

*Wishes Lane would stop lying about being Donovan Hikaru*

lol!

yeah that is pretty quality, im digging it. I wish more people put out full length Lps like this. There doesn't seem to be very many vaporwave artists who are making original compositions in long play format

Yes, this Zoology stuff is tight, and agreed!

and for clarification, the music for plants is only a 4 track EP, it should be a 10+ track full length. When i listen to an artist i need a little bit more context to invest in the future of their discography, i guess thats an OCD music-fag thing to do but it's how i roll

echoing the sentiments about that exolab track, holy crap

vapourwave is something that i've been into more for the aesthetic than most of the music itself, but this right here really nails the audio/visual aspect, while managing to feel entirely "new"

Edited by Cryptowen