IGNORED

fashion thread

Salvatorin

18 minutes ago, Braintree said:

Carbone-wetsuit-dark_combat_front.jpg

This looks like a 'modest fashion' bikini, and I'm not allowed to wear religious garb after the incident with the burqa and the 2 ft long salmon in Morrisons.

• Haha 1

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2013 at 8:33 AM, Salvatorin said:

I just spent three hours staring at this and trying to figure out if what I'm looking at is the Frank or the Beans. Or neither!! Certainly one way to distract people from your aggressive orthodontic treatment.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Really disliked the brand at first but lately i have been fascinated with what off white is doing to luxury / street fashion, they actually started to make great shit

Edited by thumbass

5 hours ago, thumbass said:

Really disliked the brand at first but lately i have been fascinated with what off white is doing to luxury / street fashion, they actually started to make great shit

I saw a dude at the grocery store wearing ALL off white. Coat, pants, shoes. I'm sure his outfit was easily over 10 grand.

Edited by yekker

18 minutes ago, yekker said:

I saw a dude at the grocery store wearing ALL off white. Coat, pants, shoes. I'm sure his outfit was easily over 10 grand.

Some pieces aren't worth the price but the designs and compositions of the latest collections are amazing imo. It's hit or miss but the latest collection was defo a hit. Bought a t-shirt from it

36 minutes ago, thumbass said:

Some pieces aren't worth the price but the designs and compositions of the latest collections are amazing imo. It's hit or miss but the latest collection was defo a hit. Bought a t-shirt from it

He was wearing a denim jacket with off white spray painted on the back.

If you don't mind me asking, was your shirt expensive?

Edited by yekker

53 minutes ago, yekker said:

He was wearing a denim jacket with off white spray painted on the back.

If you don't mind me asking, was your shirt expensive?

Don't really like denim shit myself so if never wear it lol.

It was 265 USD but i don't like to vrag about stuff like that. I see fashion as wearing works of art on your person, so a lot of the times in am willing to pay the price that i would lay for a nice piece of art 

Edited by thumbass

3 hours ago, thumbass said:

It was 265 USD but i don't like to vrag about stuff like that. I see fashion as wearing works of art on your person, so a lot of the times in am willing to pay the price that i would lay for a nice piece of art 

That's silly and exactly their marketing. Some of the designs look okay but hundreds of dollars for a t-shirt with a nice print? Come on. There are better ways to spend that money

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dingformung said:

That's silly and exactly their marketing. Some of the designs look okay but hundreds of dollars for a t-shirt with a nice print? Come on. There are better ways to spend that money

Of course i know that but i actually rarely buy a piece of clothing so when i do it it's usually on the pricey side but hey, each to their own! But it's  not always THIS expensive and I know i prob cant justify it in a lot of you guys eyes lol. Some people enjoy buying music equipment to make choons, i enjoy buying clothing that i really think is beautiful ??‍♂️

Edited by thumbass

6 hours ago, thumbass said:

Of course i know that but i actually rarely buy a piece of clothing so when i do it it's usually on the pricey side but hey, each to their own! But it's  not always THIS expensive and I know i prob cant justify it in a lot of you guys eyes lol. Some people enjoy buying music equipment to make choons, i enjoy buying clothing that i really think is beautiful ??‍♂️

A well made white shirt is beautiful - and can be had for less than USD 265. A cotton t-shirt with crap spray painted on is not.

24 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

A well made white shirt is beautiful - and can be had for less than USD 265. A cotton t-shirt with crap spray painted on is not.

True, I also own enough normal priced clothing. Not everything I buy needs to be expensive per se. I have a lot of brandless clothes that didnt cost shit that I am very happy with. It all comes down to personal enjoyment and taste, idgaf about hype etc, but sometimes the shit I like is more expensive than other times.

If you want to spend money, pay a tailor who actually can make you something unique that fits you rather than paying some brand for being a walking ad for them and save the art/profession of the tailor. ?‍♂️

Edited by dingformung
  • Like 1