IGNORED

My Bloody Valentine - mbv

vamos scorcho

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the gig and he did indeed say it was out in 2 or 3 days (he asked someone else at this point and they seemed to agree on 3 days). Only counted 1 new song, though the sound was pretty impenetrable so it was kind of hard to tell.

There's been so many false starts with mbv though, I'm not going to believe it until it's actually in my hands.

I was at the gig and he did indeed say it was out in 2 or 3 days (he asked someone else at this point and they seemed to agree on 3 days). Only counted 1 new song, though the sound was pretty impenetrable so it was kind of hard to tell.

There's been so many false starts with mbv though, I'm not going to believe it until it's actually in my hands.

could change the acronym 'mbv' to 'boc' and you wouldn't be any the wiser.

or closer to a release date.

could change the acronym 'mbv' to 'boc' and you wouldn't be any the wiser.

or closer to a release date.

The guy I went to the gig with has 2 favourite bands, mbv and boc.

Must have the most advanced case of musical blue balls ever.

The main difference is that Kevin Sheilds plays new songs live and says things to his fans/shows appreciation, etc. BoC took one look at Twoism.org and knew their musical legacy was in vain.

In that one article, they said it will likely be an LP with a CD.

My guess is that they'll start up their website just for the release and sell it direct. If it was going to be in stores, there would probably be more press about it.

After all, distributors and shops would have some idea of a rough release date for ordering purposes, right?

Either way, I've been hitting their site 2 or 3 times a day, lately.

I bet they'll sell it directly off their website first : no need to announce a release date, no distributor or shop to leak the record and/or the surprise release date.

They can start selling it whenever they want and create a huge surprise among fans (and thus huge sells) just by saying on their facebook "New MBV LP out now". That'd be a smart move.

I'll buy it as soon as it's released anyway.

RT @alexispetridis: Current mood among commenters on My Bloody Valentine Facebook page: still optimistic, tempered by definite creeping hint of "fuck this shit"

from facebook

We are preparing to go live with the new album/website this evening. We will make an announcement as soon as its up.

you were saying, osc?

Archived