Join WATMM Now!

Register and Subscribe now for as little 3.00 USD for one year to gain Supporting Member access. We also have other subscription packages to choose from that grant you extra abilities and features.

A subscription is required in order to post, reply to posts, start topics, search, and other features.

By joining and subscribing, you are helping support the forums, as well enable us to add new features and enhancements (and maintain them).

Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

To sign up for a subscription package, click your user name in the upper right, and choose "Client Area". Then, choose a package that suits your needs.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

stupid first world achievements and successes
anti-FWP, positive public blogging

anti-FWP PPB sharing our cummies

• Please log in to reply
4527 replies to this topic

#4476 whosebrian

whosebrian

1000 Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,621 posts
  • 41 topics
  • Joined 13-December 16

Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:44 PM

vlcsnap-2013-09-23-02h56m24s65.png

#4477 ghOsty

ghOsty

...boo

• Members Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,641 posts
  • 119 topics
  • Joined 02-July 10
  • PSN:RitzBitz428

Posted 13 January 2019 - 12:05 AM

Bought a 5-string bass today, I'd been missing the one I sold a few years ago too much (never should have sold it)... My fingers hurt from jamming all day, and trying to get down the intro to "Combustion" by Meshuggah. I'm a little rusty from where I used to be, but I'm looking forward to getting back up to speed.

#4478 rhmilo

rhmilo

Recently Joined

• Supporting Member
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • 4 topics
  • Joined 19-November 18

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:28 AM

Was looking for a gif and stumbled upon this thread about anal sex. It’s very good
https://forums.hardw...ed-5914179.html

I mean...

16opqb.png

Indeed.

"
The risk of contracting HIV from anus sex is approx 17.25x the vaginal equavalent, thus if vaginal sex were the legislated national safe speed limit, then anus sex is already many fold above the speed limit and should thus be prosecuted with the harshest penalties available"

#4479 Squee

Squee

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,875 posts
  • 378 topics
  • Joined 16-June 04

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:03 AM

Was looking for a gif and stumbled upon this thread about anal sex. It’s very good
https://forums.hardw...ed-5914179.html

I mean...

16opqb.png

Indeed.

"
The risk of contracting HIV from anus sex is approx 17.25x the vaginal equavalent, thus if vaginal sex were the legislated national safe speed limit, then anus sex is already many fold above the speed limit and should thus be prosecuted with the harshest penalties available"

“U sniff glue or gamble $$$ under your bed police cannot arrest?!!? Like wise breed mosquito/feed wild pigeon inside house is also a criminal offence although much more difficult for police/inspector to catch because he must ask u politely to open the door and probably must issue u a summons (paper work) to enter your house if verbal instructions not initially complied with (by which time u already cleaned up all evidence).

As long as whatever u do has DETRIMENTAL IMPACT upon society at large (like road speeding), parliament needs to create laws to forbid kiv arrest to protect society from harm that one causes even if what is done is within private property since such misdeeds harm society at large.”

#4480 Zephyr_Nova

Zephyr_Nova

QC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,261 posts
  • 102 topics
  • Joined 25-January 06
  • Interests:huntin', fishin', shootin' a gun, watchin' the game, taxidermy.

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:51 PM

Cutting edge discussion.

#4481 rhmilo

rhmilo

Recently Joined

• Supporting Member
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • 4 topics
  • Joined 19-November 18

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:46 AM

Singapore never fails to deliver.

#4482 chenGOD

chenGOD

chen is all u need

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,404 posts
  • 376 topics
  • Joined 16-November 05

Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:29 PM

Just one of the many reasons Singapore is a great place to visit, but a terrible place to live.

And visits need not be longer than 3 days to see everything of interest on the island.

#4483 Bulk VanderHooj

Bulk VanderHooj

Hugh-Mungus

• Knob Twiddlers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,721 posts
  • 49 topics
  • Joined 28-January 12
  • Interests:Bulking
    Huge-ifying

Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:58 PM

Just one of the many reasons Singapore is a great place to visit, but a terrible place to live.

And visits need not be longer than 3 days to see everything of interest on the island.

Any chance you know of a good guide or resource for Singapore? Me and waifu are discussing maybe going on a trip there for our 30th birthday this year...Enjoy all of the amazing food and some of the night life.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj, 14 January 2019 - 01:59 PM.

#4484 Squee

Squee

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,875 posts
  • 378 topics
  • Joined 16-June 04

Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:35 PM

Any chance you know of a good guide or resource for Singapore? Me and waifu are discussing maybe going on a trip there for our 30th birthday this year...Enjoy all of the amazing food and some of the night life.

No anal sex though. That’s over the speed limit, you know.

#4485 chenGOD

chenGOD

chen is all u need

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,404 posts
  • 376 topics
  • Joined 16-November 05

Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:51 PM

Go and check out the night safari - eat the street food - and be prepared to spend a lot of money if you're going to bars. It's fucking expensive to drink there. As to specific guides - I would just say check out the usual places - trip advisor etc etc. Better to go to a bar and chat up some expats to find out the unique places to check out.

#4486 Bulk VanderHooj

Bulk VanderHooj

Hugh-Mungus

• Knob Twiddlers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,721 posts
  • 49 topics
  • Joined 28-January 12
    Huge-ifying

Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:59 PM

No anal sex though. That’s over the speed limit, you know.

lol no promises :^)

Go and check out the night safari - eat the street food - and be prepared to spend a lot of money if you're going to bars. It's fucking expensive to drink there. As to specific guides - I would just say check out the usual places - trip advisor etc etc. Better to go to a bar and chat up some expats to find out the unique places to check out.

Awesome, thank you! I kind of figured RE expats and locals, they'll know where the good stuff is at  ;). 

:beer: 

#4487 spratters

spratters

Mother fucking bath on wheels

• Knob Twiddlers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,723 posts
  • 67 topics
  • Joined 06-August 10
  • PSN:spratcap

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:21 PM

Had a first (blind) date with a friend of a friend, went much better than expected. Fuck you internet dating!

#4488 Braintree

Braintree

• Knob Twiddlers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,956 posts
  • 132 topics
  • Joined 21-July 05

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:42 PM

Fuck you internet dating!

#4489 hello spiral

hello spiral

Crib's Warship Rots

• EKT Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,416 posts
  • 96 topics
  • Joined 20-July 08
  • Interests:Being smooth

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:42 PM

I look upon my internet dating year with fond nostalgia now. Most of me knows this is absolute bullshit though and it was a soul draining hell.

#4490 Bulk VanderHooj

Bulk VanderHooj

Hugh-Mungus

• Knob Twiddlers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,721 posts
  • 49 topics
  • Joined 28-January 12
    Huge-ifying

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:53 PM

I do miss discord stories of your internet dating shenanigans

#4491 hello spiral

hello spiral

Crib's Warship Rots

• EKT Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,416 posts
  • 96 topics
  • Joined 20-July 08
  • Interests:Being smooth

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:55 PM

You're the only one that does :^)

#4492 cwmbrancity

cwmbrancity

2K, On My Way

• Members Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,765 posts
  • 47 topics
  • Joined 05-January 15

Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:05 PM

family lurgy chaos but still managed to make a turnip, parsnip & cauli soup (caramelised blizted onions, lemon juice, bay leaves, s&p, butter) that, and i have to say this in an affected first world food-critic tone of voice, was an exquisite & compelling dish to behold

#4493 Squee

Squee

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,875 posts
  • 378 topics
  • Joined 16-June 04

Posted 24 January 2019 - 04:05 PM

I bought a fucking annex.

I'm gonna put it in my garden and turn it into my studio.

#4494 Braintree

Braintree

• Knob Twiddlers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,956 posts
  • 132 topics
  • Joined 21-July 05

Posted 01 February 2019 - 06:32 PM

Learned a cool life hack today where you just work from home and drink beer all day.

#4495 ghOsty

ghOsty

...boo

• Members Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,641 posts
  • 119 topics
  • Joined 02-July 10
  • PSN:RitzBitz428

Posted 02 February 2019 - 06:27 PM

Made it my new years resolution to get healthier this year, with a big part of that being consciously eating better and significantly cutting out soda... Boo's been doing the meal planning with me and I've had soda only twice since the New Year. I've lost 11 pounds so far. 

Edited by ghOsty, 02 February 2019 - 06:27 PM.

#4496 Bulk VanderHooj

Bulk VanderHooj

Hugh-Mungus

• Knob Twiddlers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,721 posts
  • 49 topics
  • Joined 28-January 12
    Huge-ifying

Posted 02 February 2019 - 06:39 PM

^ Nice man, congrats. I'm on the healthy train as well. Soda not a problem for me (whisky on the other hand...). But eating healthier and barely drinking on weekdays, down a solid 5lbs and 1% body fat already. Seem to be losing 0.4% per week on average. 

Good luck with everything!

#4497 ambermonk

ambermonk

egao casual, caYi epic

• EKT Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,304 posts
  • 43 topics
  • Joined 23-June 12
  • Interests:hehe
  • Steam:Scope_Dog

Posted 03 February 2019 - 03:32 PM

Kind of in the same boat here. I've been putting in 45 min of cardio @ the gym before work 5 days in a row this past week. Also trying to get back into a veggie diet and haven't touched a drop of alcohol yet this year. It's been over a month since I stepped on the scale, but I'm definitely seeing results.

I've been doing this gym routine since last April tho. But I had a month-long hiatus in December because the gym was closed due to earthquake damage & subsequent maintenance.

#4498 luke viia

luke viia

hate to say atoadaso

• Knob Twiddlers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,851 posts
  • 38 topics
  • Joined 29-October 09
  • Interests:dirt, leaves

Posted 04 February 2019 - 09:28 AM

best kind of snow day today: just enough on the ground to freak out the noob drivers and close schools and workplaces, not enough to be miserable. the joys of being a midwesterner in the PNW.

#4499 Squee

Squee

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,875 posts
  • 378 topics
  • Joined 16-June 04

Posted 10 February 2019 - 02:29 PM

I dug up a big tree today, chopped its roots with a fucking axe, and pushed that son of a bitch over, and I've never felt more manly! My whole body is now aching and I can feel muscles that I've never felt before.

#4500 ignatius

ignatius

2K, On My Way

• Members Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,903 posts
  • 15 topics
  • Joined 11-October 15

Posted 10 February 2019 - 03:34 PM

^^^ ha!  had similar experience getting rid of a huge amount of English Ivy from the backyard several years ago. it took me a week and my back was destroyed for the next week but it felt great to be rid of that stuff. i have some yard things to do this year that i've procrastinated on because of body being in recovery from one thing or another so i'll have to be careful and prepare or else risk reminder of being old and broken. 

it is strange to suddnly have muscle aches and realize "oh there's a muscle there?"  first time i went snowboarding  my legs were sore in places i didn't know i could be sore. 

today's victory:  i just eq'd a thing to my satisfaction and i feel like a magician.