IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

2 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

because i don't know what to do at the moment and i want things to be super easy for me. i'm basically living the life of a 12-year old except i have to do the shopping/cooking/cleaning myself. lol

I think that's admirable.

• Haha 1

And airbnb'ing from place to place is more convenient and affordable than renting studio or someting?

1 hour ago, user said:

And airbnb'ing from place to place is more convenient and affordable than renting studio or someting?

it is more convenient for me yeah. i don't have to do shit except click a button and voilà, i can use anyone's roof as my own and i don't have to do shit when i leave. i should mention that i'm unemployed and have 0 social life, and live off the financial help i got from my family a few months ago + monthly payments from the government. you can call me a parasite, i do call myself that lol. it is more expensive than renting but you can't have it both ways. 

Edited by brian trageskin
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

there must be a catch/or something terrible is about to happen to me because so far, it seems too good to be true. 

there's always a catch: the owner omitted to inform me there's renovation work being done in the house 10 meters away from mine, which means quite a significant amount of noise, duh. i don't share a wall with it though, thank god.

10 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

it is more convenient for me yeah. i don't have to do shit except click a button and voilà, i can use anyone's roof as my own and i don't have to do shit when i leave. i should mention that i'm unemployed and have 0 social life, and live off the financial help i got from my family a few months ago + monthly payments from the government. you can call me a parasite, i do call myself that lol. it is more expensive than renting but you can't have it both ways. 

We’re all parasites in some way or other. 

23 minutes ago, user said:

We’re all parasites in some way or other. 

maybe. at least i'm not ruining another person's life in the process like i did with my ex, i guess. lol  :trollface: 

i don't have much money left though so i'm probably gonna have to find a job soon. or buy all the equipment to become a tramp like cryptowen did but i don't think that's a great idea. did that for a bit a few years back and it was a terrible experience + it doesn't solve anything, it just makes your life even more miserable and your future more uncertain (if you choose complete solitude like i did back then). 

Edited by brian trageskin

I bought a new iRobot Roomba vacuum robot this morning and it's on its first trial run as I type this. I named it DOOMBA because there's a rare enemy in the game Synthetik with that name which is a larger kamikaze version that detonates in a nuclear explosion.

I also have a Le Monke bumper sticker that I might put on it later.

Edited by ambermonke

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2021 at 1:40 PM, brian trageskin said:

i don't have much money left though so i'm probably gonna have to find a job soon. or buy all the equipment to become a tramp like cryptowen did but i don't think that's a great idea. did that for a bit a few years back and it was a terrible experience + it doesn't solve anything, it just makes your life even more miserable and your future more uncertain (if you choose complete solitude like i did back then). 

I'm waiting for the pandemic to finally blow over so I can go live somewhere far off and just traveling from place to place. I did that back in 2018-2019 for about 11 months. Found some interesting places to live in, for example a kind of shack in Malawi that had just netting for windows and the electricity was cut off for 10 hours each day. Stayed there for two weeks. Also a few of capsule hotels in different parts of Asia. Dormitories in Hong Kong. A couple of caravanserais in Iran and Azerbaijan.

It was not on that trip but another one that I also stayed a couple of weeks in yurts or gers in Mongolia. Really cheap. About 3€/night. But you have to wake up at night to put more firewood in the stove.

Fuck, now I really want to go travel. Life is easy when you have just your backpack and no plans. And it's relatively easy to take off on such a trip. But I've learned that coming back to the "normal" life is the hardest part actually.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, zkom said:

I'm waiting for the pandemic to finally blow over so I can go live somewhere far off and just traveling from place to place. I did that back in 2018-2019 for about 11 months. Found some interesting places to live in, for example a kind of shack in Malawi that had just netting for windows and the electricity was cut off for 10 hours each day. Stayed there for two weeks. Also a few of capsule hotels in different parts of Asia. Dormitories in Hong Kong. A couple of caravanserais in Iran and Azerbaijan.

It was not on that trip but another one that I also stayed a couple of weeks in yurts or gers in Mongolia. Really cheap. About 3€/night. But you have to wake up at night to put more firewood in the stove.

Fuck, now I really want to go travel. Life is easy when you have just your backpack and no plans. And it's relatively easy to take off on such a trip. But I've learned that coming back to the "normal" life is the hardest part actually.

living abroad has been an obsession of mine for the past 15 years, never had the balls to do it as i'm an extremely fearful person. i really wanted to take the leap a few months ago but i was discouraged by the covid situation. maybe i'll take the leap in a few months, who knows.

I got a job offer from my first choice workplace.  Things in my life have been working out so well for me that I'm starting to get paranoid.  There's gotta be something bad at some point, there always is! :psyduck:

On 5/28/2021 at 4:44 AM, oscillik said:

My photography is now available on a beer mat (centre middle)

spacer.png

When are we gonna get an entire set that's just your photography?  I would buy that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, drillkicker said:

I got a job offer from my first choice workplace.  Things in my life have been working out so well for me that I'm starting to get paranoid.  There's gotta be something bad at some point, there always is! :psyduck:

When are we gonna get an entire set that's just your photography?  I would buy that.

That's awesome that you got a job offer there — I recently had some very cool fortune of a similar nature, and I'm now working for a great company that really invests in their employees etc. 

Thanks for the kind words on the photography. If I can get some capital together, I would like to put together a zine or something. Might be a ways off though, as all my archives are currently up north.

• Like 1

i ate a whole box of these at work, herb pastilles with a laxating warning on it, good shit

554.jpg

on god i'v been ripping the loudest stuca fart BOMBS every 5mins for more then 8 hours straight now that even my wife is concerned!

think i'm gonna glue a mike to my butt tommorrow, eat 2 boxes of those and record a masterpiece

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Big Brain 1

Finished my last uni exam, lying in the park at 11:33, drinking beers with friends whilst catching sun rays on this beautiful day and listening to vaporwave. Today is a good day!!

• Like 3

On 6/3/2021 at 12:52 AM, Ivan Ooze said:

i ate a whole box of these at work, herb pastilles with a laxating warning on it, good shit

554.jpg

on god i'v been ripping the loudest stuca fart BOMBS every 5mins for more then 8 hours straight now that even my wife is concerned!

think i'm gonna glue a mike to my butt tommorrow, eat 2 boxes of those and record a masterpiece

you have been isomalt-ed.

additional

Proud Of You Reaction GIF

Edited by iococoi
  • Haha 1

Through coincidence I’ve found that it’s a lot easier for me to control the severe road rage I suffer during my daily commute by bicycle if I’m not listening to any music and also not wearing headphones. I’m not entirely sure why this is but it means a lot to me because every time I scream at another person part of me also dies a little. 

• Like 3

shouldve asked her to have a tea with me right away since i always carry tea with me. but cant change it anymore. 

tea reconnects u with ur stomach. i dont n3ed to shit anymore

lime blossom tea mmmmhhhh

time for shrooms i guess