IGNORED

Kanye West has become the Kevin Bacon of music

Rubin Farr

Every time I think about catching up with Kanye drama I remind myself life is too short to do so, like the interest and discourse him is so wrapped up in post-ironic meta discussion that it's not even reasonable to be casually aware of what he's up to.

I say this as someone who saw him live and still consider one of the best shows I've been too, at least in terms of big festival acts. That was ages ago - hell I've not had an iota of interest in him since that song in 2018 where he said "poppity scoop," I admit I found that amusing and entertaining...but like on the same level of a good tweet screenshot or tiktok video I come across. 

He's a window into the abyss that the state of social media and the psyche of those sucked into it.

Edited by joshuatxuk
typo
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

fc7ef4c58ebc9f67fe0edd385448d058.jpg
2edfe16d62e24499b8ea8e7645ee907e.jpg
18d35ffe77c7e125d9244d0501435691.jpg
4a91ce2bc8b43ccecac8be883eea5391.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but he's acting like a piece of shit here. I don't like how Kanye is slandering and threatening Pete but the way he's treating ye while he is in a manic state is nog the right way to do it

• Like 3

On 3/13/2022 at 3:18 PM, thumbass said:

I'm sorry but he's acting like a piece of shit here. I don't like how Kanye is slandering and threatening Pete but the way he's treating ye while he is in a manic state is nog the right way to do it

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...