IGNORED

Kanye West has become the Kevin Bacon of music

Rubin Farr

Shit this guy is such a slut in terms of trying to supplant his career by collaborating with everyone on earth. But then, he's mixed up with the fucking Kardashians, so how smart is that?

I can connect Richard James to Kim in 3 people lol

Rich>Chris Cunningham>Kanye West>Kim

But Kanye used a Richy track for one of his songs, right? You can take Cunningham out of your formula. Rich and Kim are virtual neighbours.

Edited by goDel

points to anyone who can connect Jandek or Wesley Willis to kanye in 5 steps

I can connect Jandek to Thurston Moore in 2 so I think it's doable?

Edited by Cryptowen

Guest zaphod

points to anyone who can connect Jandek or Wesley Willis to kanye in 5 steps

I can connect Jandek to Thurston Moore in 2 so I think it's doable?

jandek has performed with john mcentire, john mcentire produced a blur song, damon albarn worked with andre 3000, who worked with kanye west

there used to be a website where you could type in two artists and get a six degrees thing worked out... cant remember the URL though

• 5 years later...

Hmmm Kanye West....

I don't think he'd be too bad if he wasn't with her. The two of them combined, just no good. I could definitely stomach him more I think. I actually do believe I had his first 2 albums on a soulseek rip (If my memory serves me correctly there was an album with two versions of Diamonds from Sierra Leonne, and one version was good and one version was even better)

I've only ever consumed in my life time about 12 minutes of the Kardashians, and that was when I bashed one out when I came home late one night drunk and coked up to the eyeballs (could of been 1 hour and 12 minutes, you know how it is with the the old chang, whatever it was I definitely had no problem 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'). But it wasn't over Kim it was over her sister Kourtney.

Yeah I got The Gush lol. 

Hmmm Kanye West....

I don't think he'd be too bad if he wasn't with her. The two of them combined, just no good. I could definitely stomach him more I think. I actually do believe I had his first 2 albums on a soulseek rip (If my memory serves me correctly there was an album with two versions of Diamonds from Sierra Leonne, and one version was good and one version was even better)

I've only ever consumed in my life time about 12 minutes of the Kardashians, and that was when I bashed one out when I came home late one night drunk and coked up to the eyeballs (could of been 1 hour and 12 minutes, you know how it is with the the old chang, whatever it was I definitely had no problem 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'). But it wasn't over Kim it was over her sister Kourtney.

Yeah I got The Gush lol.

Lol well I had my music on several of their episodes (incl a particular spot that Kanye was on showing off his new watch to Scott I think, totally surreal)... I wonder if it was one of those episodes you watched... if so, Im honored to have provided the bed music to your jerk off sesh ??️?