IGNORED

Kanye West has become the Kevin Bacon of music

Rubin Farr

oh the horror, Ye is exposing who really controls the music industry

fast, shame him!

I dont even think Ye is controlled opposition at this point

I know you’re consistently wrong about everything but I’m curious, what has Kanye exposed about the music industry?

• Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

I know you’re consistently wrong about everything but I’m curious, what has Kanye exposed about the music industry?

also, i thought this was about the fashion industry? 

you know im consistently wrong? nah, your just blinded by the hate

do you even know why MSM are dropping Ye?

just a quick google search:

https://www.axios.com/2022/10/24/kanye-west-anti-semitic-comments-business

https://time.com/6224464/kanye-west-antisemitic-comments-adidas/

https://ew.com/movies/kanye-west-documentary-shelved-mrc-anti-semitic-comments/

Edited by watmmisdead

so, he hasn't exposed anything about the music industry.

• Like 2

he's cancelled because he openly says it

nope, hes cancelled because he talked about those we should not talk about.

lol. wut? it's fine to talk about jewish people.. it just matters what you say (like w/any other group/minority/ethnicity/religion etc.) when you're a celebrity/brand/public figure with lot's of business ties and/or endorsements etc. kanye is unstable, poorly informed, lacks nuance or diplomacy etc. he could've easily made statements about slavery, early days of planned parenthood's founder/eugenics etc and compared those things in context of the holocaust and the nazis while acknowledging the horror of it.. in the interest of starting a conversation.. but he didn't because he's never read a book and his head is so very far up his own ass. 

if he was informed about history and the who what when where he could've easily lead from slavery -> eugenics -> nazi's since nazism was directly inspired by some aspects of american slavery (hitler and other nazis were impressed by how the USA did slavery) and how eugenics influenced the nazis and much that came from USA!  but he didn't do any of that because again.. he's a fucking uninformed knob and is unstable and needs mental health care and he's hanging around people who are going to use and abuse him. 

Edited by ignatius

am i missing something or is ye angry with some music/fashion managers and spreading conspiracy theories bc according to him ppl that ''fuqqed him and his people'' in the business were apparently predominantly jewish?

Edited by xox

1 hour ago, xox said:

am i missing something or is ye angry with some music/fashion managers and spreading conspiracy theories bc according to him ppl that ''fuqqed him and his people'' in the business were apparently predominantly jewish?

who knows. i thought it was the corporations who are just going to be corporations and are sitting there w/head in hand/facepalming wondering why he has to go say a bunch of dumb shit and mess up the gravy train. that's all they care about.. "protecting" their brand so they can live to make $ another day. 

kanye is listening to candace owens or whoever is whispering in his ear about eugenics and jumping to conclusion that planned parenthood has aborted black babies as part of a conspiracy against black people. which is something only a person uninformed about history would conclude. or someone who's been told only part of the truth or misrepresented the facts etc. 

and also ignores the fact that planned parenthood has long since divorced itself from that one person and her ideas a long long time ago.

also, kanye has a huge huge huge ego and thinks he's king of the universe or whatever and he's learning that isn't the case. 

it's all pretty sad.  but he's always seemed like a really self-serving kinda person so wompwomp go figure. 

worth mentioning that his licensing firm or agent firm for representing athletes in corporate deals for endorsements etc lost 2 of its largest clients as well. 

Rams defensive lineman Aaron Donald and NBA star Jaylen Brown cut ties with Kanye West after quitting the troubled rapper's marketing company Donda Sports -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11355093/NFL-player-Aaron-Donald-NBA-star-Jaylen-Brown-quit-Kanye-Wests-marketing-company.html

CAA dropped him as a client as well. 

https://www.aol.com/news/hollywood-talent-agency-caa-cuts-164132365.html

big brains!

b3mh8726o7w91.jpg?width=573&auto=webp&s=

Edited by ignatius

1 hour ago, xox said:

he's angry with the same "people" candace owens is angry at

that *ish is petty

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amen Warrior said:

He's exposed that corporations and brands treated his anti black stuff as internal black community squabbles that they don't need to get involved with or care about. Not that The Jews Control Everything 

Doubling down on "I can say antisemitic shit" free of consequences is pretty shitty. Even if exposing corporations and brands should indeed care about being affiliated with antiblackness. You're right though, Kanye didn't expose an anti-Jewish conspiracy as true. Because it isn't true.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

he's angry with the same "people" candace owens is angry at

that *ish is petty

jfc. that shit is petty. make your album.. put it out.. go play some shows.. make another album.. repeat. 

candace owens.. no words for her. maybe she'll get kicked by a mule and come to her senses. 

11 hours ago, ignatius said:

lol. wut? it's fine to talk about jewish people.. it just matters what you say (like w/any other group/minority/ethnicity/religion etc.) when you're a celebrity/brand/public figure with lot's of business ties and/or endorsements etc. kanye is unstable, poorly informed, lacks nuance or diplomacy etc. he could've easily made statements about slavery, early days of planned parenthood's founder/eugenics etc and compared those things in context of the holocaust and the nazis while acknowledging the horror of it.. in the interest of starting a conversation.. but he didn't because he's never read a book and his head is so very far up his own ass. 

if he was informed about history and the who what when where he could've easily lead from slavery -> eugenics -> nazi's since nazism was directly inspired by some aspects of american slavery (hitler and other nazis were impressed by how the USA did slavery) and how eugenics influenced the nazis and much that came from USA!  but he didn't do any of that because again.. he's a fucking uninformed knob and is unstable and needs mental health care and he's hanging around people who are going to use and abuse him. 

have you watched his last interview? I sure didnt. 

ive started to watch his interview recent with Lex, Ye comes off just as crazy as he always did. he says one sensical thing, then literally goes off for minutes of pure insanity. why is hereceiving all this heat? 

anyhow, he weirdly compares the holocaust to planned parenthood? not sure whats the link. 

I guess i dont understand why the hate. i havent watched all his recent interview. is it only this interview? im halway in, and he sounds crazy, not hateful. maybe he says things that are true that people in power dont that somebody as big as Ye actually says those things.

anyways, ive been told to GTFO. bye bye

Edited by watmmisdead