IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow is my birthday and all I really want is some official confirmed info on the new album...

graffiti in a abandoned gas station's bathroom not official enough for you?

Guest halluciphile

IKR "LOL"
one of these hundreds of times i am going to totally
Xlw62Xj.gif

or then again, i might wake up to find the thread back to page 70//

nothing is ever as it seems.
yet yes. somehow all i can talk about is the information i am getting from this thread.... IRL even.

this whole thing is riveting imho. ive had the twitter feed for BoC up in another tab... leaving it open for days on end.

GIVE US THE MEGAUPLOAD LINK ALREADY!!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/boardsofcanada/comments/1d984u/adult_swim_now/

at first i was like: this is horrifying

then I was like: this is funny

then I was like I'm going to type this stupid idea on watmm and everyone will read it and like it and like me, yes, me, i am, so great

but really, that's an awesome little video

and then i wondered if maybe this was another misinterpretation on my part

i will remain wondering this every time i open my mouth for the rest of my life

Guest Lucy Faringold

Tomorrow is my birthday and all I really want is some official confirmed info on the new album...

graffiti in a abandoned gas station's bathroom not official enough for you?

tumblr_inline_mfh1k97cAv1rxcbh2.gif

i love how BoC's selling of their songs for advertising have given them "ins" at various big name media outlets.

it seems now that it's more a "Big Marketing Firm" style viral campaign (as some have already said) than the Bros and Warp just doing their usual thing. Suppose it still could be Hexagon Sun plus Warp pulling favors with their pals in media, but seems like a bit of a stretch. Dunno.

Guest Warabou

Okay sweet, now we are officially done speculating what code is being broadcast across the Rough Trade. It's simply the NPR number in the 1st slot position. I know several days ago a lot of people guessed Adult Swim would air a BoC message, so it's cool it actually happened.

I'm guessing there are big smiles on the faces of the people working at warp-marketing.

woman-business-OK.jpg

just a shrewd way to keep some sort of rachel riley vibe alive...

its like the fans have already climaxed and BOC is still fucking them

"just cum on my back pls"

Biggest LOL I think I ever had on this forum!

I keep telling myself I'll skip this thread, and then I panic that I might miss something.

All of delet's posts start with a space. THIS MUST BE A CLUE

Someone noticed !! after all these years someone actually noticed. Sure it must have been in pursuit of some non existant BoC insight that you analysed the text, but still, how awesome.

I always start with a space, in txts/emails/everything i type.

Archived