IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pages 65 - 70 were hard times for everyone involved.... not to mention the people who posted in there.

I think I speak for all of us when I ask, nay plead, what did you think of page 48?

I went down to the installation this afternoon and stood by the door and listened to the number about five times in a row (it was quite loud and reverberated, you could hear it inside Rough Trade even though it was across the street).

About four out of those five times I heard the first number as 6, with the full number being 699742. The 6 was quieter than the other numbers, due to the background noise in the recording as well as noise of other people in the area. I'm pretty sure the installation was just to confirm the place of the NPR number.

I'm as eager as anyone for this album to come out, or whatever it is, but surely given how long we've already waited for a new release, a few more days (so it hopefully seems) isn't going to hurt is it?

Yeah, if you listen to the different recordings people made, you can definitely hear the six if you know it's there. This was played from behind closed doors, everyone who was there says it was hard to hear properly, and the six was not as clear as the other numbers in the NPR transmission either.

Guest isaki

use your words people

WATMM should offer tutorials on how to communice thoughts and feelings using language

it's funny because you have aspergers :wink:

use your words people

WATMM should offer tutorials on how to communice thoughts and feelings using language

is that comment directed at me? I can't tell for some reason.

But either way, does someone wanna tell us morons what that video might mean or be or whatever?

Guest No Pomo

100 pages and all I got was this weird thing some band is vaguely doing and that I'm interested in but can't really explain to any of my friends. Making limited batch of this shirt who wants one?

Guest isaki

use your words people

is that comment directed at me? I can't tell for some reason.

lol

good god. I'm out. wake be up when there is some fucking music.

Yeah, same.

The marketing is cute and I'm all for boc gearing up for anything, but we've been well Lindelof'd m8

Archived