IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

they might be in to aesthetics but i'm sure they'd prefer the music to do the talking... if this is leading to a release, culminating 8 years work, it would be sad if this treasure hunt might be the only thing people talk about.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can a mod delete all the posts which aren't relevant to the topic? Some of this stuff is really naff and wince inducing. 40 year old nerds creaming their pants and getting all giddy, that misjudged Rachel Riley stuff, same people posting over and over. if a mod could weed out all the crap I'm sure this thread would run at about 30 pages. It would make for a better read.

And why are you here, btw? Or even on the internet? Weed out all the crap....sure. If you want a good read, you should go to a book store.

Guest Gravity

Can a mod delete all the posts which aren't relevant to the topic? Some of this stuff is really naff and wince inducing. 40 year old nerds creaming their pants and getting all giddy, that misjudged Rachel Riley stuff, same people posting over and over. if a mod could weed out all the crap I'm sure this thread would run at about 30 pages. It would make for a better read.

Fans get excited, Schlitze disapproves.

What's not to like about Rachel Riley? :cerious:

Guest Richy

Some of this stuff is really naff and wince inducing.

that would mean deleting the entire thread, because this whole hype train is naff and wince inducing

I can't believe people drove out to that gas station.

actually hang on, I can!

The towism board is bringing some great laughs

And why are you here, btw? Or even on the internet? Weed out all the crap....sure. If you want a good read, you should go to a book store.

Seldom has a post matched its current avatar so completely.

delete your post then.

everyone stop enjoying yourselves and noone say anything unless it's relevant?

go and read a book if you want a better read. this is a forum of music fans and we are excited.

that would mean deleting the entire thread, because this whole hype train is naff and wince inducing
Just imagines the shit storm if I removed the entire thread. Contemplates. Smiles. Closes browser for safety.

The hype train is ok, but some of the reaction to it has been really buttock-clenchingly woeful. Pages 68-75 were particularly gay. It would take a mod about an entire day to weed out this cesspit. i'm sure a mod would agree but realises its too big a job to take on, so they let it flow. Having to scroll through all the cupcake swapping is gettin pretty badass

Guest jasondonervan

The hype train is ok, but some of the reaction to it has been really buttock-clenchingly woeful. Pages 68-75 were particularly gay. It would take a mod about an entire day to weed out this cesspit. i'm sure a mod would agree but realises its too big a job to take on, so they let it flow. Having to scroll through all the cupcake swapping is gettin pretty badass

10/10 literary classic post, would definitely read again

Why care so much? Just don't look at those pages, problem solved.

Guest Gravity

If it has to do with boards of canada some fans are always going to overdo it, but enough with the high and mighty posts every couple of pages. If you want updates without the bullshit just read the 2020k blog or bocpages. There's an ARG/whatever going on whether people like it or not and people are going to be discussing it.

Just imagines the shit storm if I removed the entire thread. Contemplates. Smiles. Closes browser for safety.

this would be quite good.

what's the problem with that? really?

they probably had a pretty cool day driving in the sun, listening to some BoC, exploring abandoned petrol station, taking cool photos.

i'm glad i have friends that don't scoff at the idea of actually doing things, having adventures and expeditions.

hey you want to go on a wee road trip on a whim? no i'm going to sit here and put people down for having fun.

come on!

Guest Gravity

quite good.

Album delayed.

god I can't believe people take things seriously

people being passoniate and curious makes me sick

why don't they understand that everything is stupid and not worth taking seriously? Jeez

Guest jasondonervan

10 "Wake me up when the album's been released"
20 Check in on thread anyway
30 No 'meaningful' information readily found
40 Shit on thread and demand it to be closed
50 GOTO 10

they probably had a pretty cool day driving in the sun, listening to some BoC, exploring abandoned petrol station, taking cool photos.

i'm glad i have friends that don't scoff at the idea of actually doing things, having adventures and expeditions.

hey you want to go on a wee road trip on a whim? no i'm going to sit here and put people down for having fun.

come on!

Also, it's a Saturday.

Guest Richy

come on!

That wasn't my point at all, but well done!

come on!

That wasn't my point at all, but well done!

what was your point?

Archived