IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

All of delet's posts start with a space. THIS MUST BE A CLUE

Someone noticed !! after all these years someone actually noticed. Sure it must have been in pursuit of some non existant BoC insight that you analysed the text, but still, how awesome.

I always start with a space, in txts/emails/everything i type.

I miss when you ended sentences with ellipsis... Every... Single... Time...

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dogboy73

woman-business-OK.jpg

This cutie + Rachel Riley, mud wrestling together, with BoC jingles and secret codes playing over the top, leading into the official new BoC video, which will be Rachel Riley + this cutie getting upto more hi-jinks on the gether!! Harahhhhhhh turquoise :-)

I don't like this

I don't like this at all

I haven't been keeping up and now there are so many things I don't know

I'm going to miss some sample or some radio broadcast snippet, or a commercial, and then after it's all done and the hype has died I won't have a complete BoC collection anymore because I'm missing some of this stuff

Please just end it already and don't even release a new album BoC I can't stand this

Guest Dogboy73

Okay sweet, now we are officially done speculating what code is being broadcast across the Rough Trade. It's simply the NPR number in the 1st slot position. I know several days ago a lot of people guessed Adult Swim would air a BoC message, so it's cool it actually happened.

Cool ;-)

Can a mod delete all the posts which aren't relevant to the topic? Some of this stuff is really naff and wince inducing. 40 year old nerds creaming their pants and getting all giddy, that misjudged Rachel Riley stuff, same people posting over and over. if a mod could weed out all the crap I'm sure this thread would run at about 30 pages. It would make for a better read.

And why are you here, btw? Or even on the internet? Weed out all the crap....sure. If you want a good read, you should go to a book store.

I got rid his post as it was the most pain inducing in the thread.

All of delet's posts start with a space. THIS MUST BE A CLUE

Someone noticed !! after all these years someone actually noticed. Sure it must have been in pursuit of some non existant BoC insight that you analysed the text, but still, how awesome.

I always start with a space, in txts/emails/everything i type.

I miss when you ended sentences with ellipsis... Every... Single... Time...

Now i rebel with the space at the start of the message, heh.

--- also, delet-speek was painful for everyone and no one read my posts which kind of defeats the purpose of this whole messageboard thing .. so i stopped ---

Tomorrow is my birthday and all I really want is some official confirmed info on the new album...

graffiti in a abandoned gas station's bathroom not official enough for you?

Okay-Guy-Meme-Face.jpg

After 21 Birthdays just aren't the same...

Yeah, just saw the video on Adult Swim too. It seemed like footage of someone (BoC?) driving around the area that gas station was in. And yes, the code was definitely 699742. I'll see if I can get a decent camera and upload it tomorrow, if nobody beats me to it.

Guest Warabou

Yeah, just saw the video on Adult Swim too. It seemed like footage of someone (BoC?) driving around the area that gas station was in. And yes, the code was definitely 699742. I'll see if I can get a decent camera and upload it tomorrow, if nobody beats me to it.

Driving through an abandoned desert area with the radio on during a roadtrip and accidentally picking up a numbers station signal-vibe.

Guest Gravity

Ahhhhhhhh, I knew something eventually had to pop up on Adult Swim with all the Warp tracks they use.

Shame it's the same number.

http://imgur.com/a/SziMB

^ Photos of Yermo petrol station by someone from reddit.

(Note the one titled 'A Deed')

http://www.death-record.com/l/176643230/Albert-K-Yonaoshi

http://www.sysoon.com/deceased/chuck-g-shima-237

http://www.ancestry.com/1940-census/usa/California/Kitty-Cothrin_2d0ncx

Kinda nuts how you can just find that kind of info from a mid-20th century paper trail. The internet, eh?

A shame that anyone looking at our digital 'trails' 50 years from now will probably just get loads of acronyms and photos of cats in drag.

(Obviously this means fuck all, I just think the internet is mental, as a 'thing'.)

oh indeed, shame it's the same number, like for what the 12th time. they should of stretched the rsd codes out for another week, it may not have seemed so bad now. they deserved several repeats, poor rsd codes, one minute of fame is all they got

Guest Gravity

oh indeed, shame it's the same number, like for what the 12th time. they should of stretched the rsd codes out for another week, it may not have seemed so bad now. they deserved several repeats, poor rsd codes, one minute of fame is all they got

What.

Archived