IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing how much effort Warp put into the last albums by Autechre and Squarepusher, a new BoC album would likely cost a fucking bomb (and I mean new). Plus the inevitable limited edition CD and Japanese version along with any tie-in releases just to push the average IDM geek further into debt.

Guest Dogboy73

What if the secret message at the end of all of this is "we retire"

Then I guess our hopes of a new BoC LP will be dashed :-(

well, at least the general theme of number stations and nuclear testings is shaping up nicely. liking it.

agreed, exactly what I was thinking. though a lot of people love TCH, and it does have awesome moments, it doesnt have the third dimension of their other music. you know, that big dollop of BoC weirdness we love.

Kinda like a new Portishead album, I think. A new album, but unmistakably BOC on a nostalgia trip. Perhaps nostalgia towards their own success from years ago...

Guest Richy

I hope they do a portishead! "Third" was something completely out of the blue, totally different yet utterly brilliant.

the same number station would have been mentioned on adult swim because it's a marketing exercise and they are trying to get the greatest market penetration with the target audience. It's just that those that already know about it can be frustrated.

Then again maybe they'll keep repeating the number station until we use that triangles thing to solve what the last number should be and then figure out where to go from there.

niet niet. ... hopefully something has happened by the time i've finished work tomorrow.

I hope they do a portishead! "Third" was something completely out of the blue, totally different yet utterly brilliant.

*new album starts with little nostalig boc melody*

*fades out...*

*BASS DROP*

the same number station would have been mentioned on adult swim because it's a marketing exercise and they are trying to get the greatest market penetration with the target audience. It's just that those that already know about it can be frustrated.

Then again maybe they'll keep repeating the number station until we use that triangles thing to solve what the last number should be and then figure out where to go from there.

niet niet. ... hopefully something has happened by the time i've finished work tomorrow.

Maybe the numbers form a hexagon rather than a triangle? :emotawesomepm9:

*new album starts with little nostalig boc melody* *fades out...*

*BASS DROP*

LOL

That would be a great way to retire! Leave the business at your peak. Or drop it like it's hot, as they say in my hometown of drop-till-you-reach-the-bassment ville.

Boards of Canada

Cosecha

Featuring...

Skrillex

Corinne Bailey Rae

Snoop Lion

Emilé Sandé

and special guest on maracas...

JOYREX

Archived