IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Alzado

Guest igloos unlmtd

Warp's coloured vinyl has a bad track record with regard to sound quality.

I have coloured vinyl from other labels and it's just fine.

Maybe things have changed but my B12 Electrosoma orange LP's sound fantastic after all these years.

it's a reversed sample of a guitar with some effects and some cheese panned synth's

but its so 'Deep'... huge lol at the youtube description. totally completely faked by a lonely 17 year old.

Guest cult fiction

You're probably not going to hear a random track from the album from an anonymous youtube channel... it's either going to leak in full, with a few tracks as a promo, or Warp is going to post a song/sampler.

Also, a real track is probably not going to be as awful as that.

I must admit, I've watched that teaser several times, daydreaming. I fucking love it.

Oh yes. If this teaser is any indication of the tone of the majority of this album, then I can safely say I'll enjoy it very much.

2013 is a hell of a year for music: the best year in memory since 2001 I'd say (which was monstrous)... Let's compare with some highlights:

Venetian Snares + Speedranch - Making Orange Things

lol

I should've said:

Venetian Snares - 10 albums

(he released a fair bit in 2001). If I had to choose a fav from that year it would be Making Orange Things... But I digress.

Back to your irregularly scheduled BoC program.

Guest cult fiction

The fake track wasn't THAT bad.

Sounds like year zero era trent reznor with BT producing, so yes, it is that bad...

lads, i'm not up to speed but that's totally fake. no incidentals, nothing but effected guitars, boring... 8 years!

has anything else non-fake surfaced in the last... 24 hours?

Guest cruta

according to Amazon:

Musically, the album is somehow dark yet positive, with atmospheric dissonance and mind-bending melodic creations.

Ask yourself one question. Who heard it? :wink:

according to Amazon:

Musically, the album is somehow dark yet positive, with atmospheric dissonance and mind-bending melodic creations.

Ask yourself one question. Who heard it? :wink:

Well, Amazon.

wink wink