IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Alzado

Modey,

Wow, you're right (and apologies to Jules) - I guess I got off track when I immediately dismissed Avant Garde due to the apostrophe, and then later realizing that it might just be a comma, and coming across Quicksans Accurate.

Well, do I change watmm.com now, or leave it as-is?

Guest Gravity

just end it all joyrex. theres no coming back from a mistake of that magnitude.

lol

Change it, otherwise I'll have a nervous breakdown

Yeah, I probably will. Besides, I forgot to set the transparency on the type so the cardboard bleeds through more realistically...

Maybe this has been answered already but why does Japan get all the fucking bonus tracks?

To encourage them to buying it from local record stores, which are more expensive than just importing them from overseas.

Maybe this has been answered already but why does Japan get all the fucking bonus tracks?

To encourage them to buying it from local record stores, which are more expensive than just importing them from overseas.

Oh. I see!

wait did i miss something? Is there a bonus track listed for this in JP yet?

No, no bonus track on this release - they're releasing it 5 days earlier though to stave off people importing it though...

plenty of time for it to be uploaded on the internet before it is on sale anywhere else.

well played warp.

Sadly, yes - WARP can counteract this by giving all those who preordered the digital files on the same day, right?

definitely. in this day and age, i don't understand the staggered release dates by country when there is this thing call the WORLD WIDE web.

definitely. in this day and age, i don't understand the staggered release dates by country when there is this thing call the WORLD WIDE web.

Hopefully that's part of the plan...