IGNORED

VHS Head - Persistence Of Vision

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This and 'Reachy Prints' are by far the best things I've heard this year.

Wonder if there are any big surprises still left before year end?

Aphex...

more Steinvord being bundled with CWLP

If there are, I can honestly say they'll have to go some to beat the Caustic Window LP event.

I've gotta admit, I usually gravitate towards the head bangers. That's why Trademark Ribbons of Gold is a fucking masterpiece for me. I've said it before and I'll say it again, that album sounds so industrial to me (in terms of the approach to the music, and the rhythm).

Of course, I immediately latched onto tracks like Camera Eyes, and Enter The Devil. But the more melodic tracks are really coming into their own after the sixth listen....I think Gas Human No. 1 is strong becoming a firm favourite, especially 1:41 onwards.

it's really cool how i still haven't got my copy yet. lush.

if you only ordered the vinyl, no-one has it yet - it's still awaiting release. should be soon though, hopefully

Guest jasondonervan

it's really cool how i still haven't got my copy yet. lush.

Don't. Look. In the closet.

It's not there either :sad:

We are very sorry to have to announce the release date of the VHS Head – Persistence of Vision – Skalp030 Vinyl edition will now be Monday 4th August 2014. This delay is completely out of our control - the pressing plant will have had the masters for over 4 months in total, which is much longer than normal. We have been told that recently pressing plants in general are overloaded and cannot cope …. Who said Vinyl was dead?

Please let us know if you would like a refund and we will sort this out for you.

We will be shipping each Vinyl edition purchased at the Skam Shop, with a copy of the Bleep Mix CD, and Ltd Edition Clear VHS Head - POV Sticker.

We will also later today send you the MP3’s of the album, whether you have requested a refund or not, because of the ridiculous amount of time between paying for and receiving your order.

Skam Records and VHS Head are as disappointed as you about this delay.

Apologies, once again - this situation has been completely out of our hands.

Our very best wishes,

Skam Shop

Skam Records

fuck Record Store Day. seriously.

jumped up fucking hype bandwagon that actually has now become a fucking joke, due to the scalpers just buying (mostly) rehashed shite and then selling on at stupid prices.

fuck Record Store Day. seriously.

jumped up fucking hype bandwagon that actually has now become a fucking joke, due to the scalpers just buying (mostly) rehashed shite and then selling on at stupid prices.

I'm just pleased that they bothered to send out an email. Happy to receive the Bleep CD too, didn't think that would happen through Skam.

Archived