IGNORED

VHS Head - Persistence Of Vision

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite part of the Bleep Miz are the Cold Heaven trailer and subsequent remixing of it and also that bit at the end which sounds like it is sampled from a horoscopes tape or something

Guest jasondonervan

You buggers waving your non-digital vionels around like nobody's business caused me to order up a copy for myself, even though I hadn't planned to.

Bloody watmm peer pressure.

My vinyl arrived today as well, going to give it a good old spin tomorrow. Second Mix CD and this one won't play on my stereo either, hope Bleep are going to be as good as their word and send me another replacement. Imported into iTunes OK so far though and it's sounding ace. The callanetics section around 25 minutes is superb.

Records are pristine and sound ace. Probably just my age (having grown up with vinyl and tape as the default format), but I really do find albums of length (i.e. more than 40 minutes) so much more enjoyable spread over a few sides of vinyl rather than a CD. And I emailed Bleep today about my defective Mix CD, said they were sending me a replacement straight out.

have you tried the disc in another player?

I know some CD players can be really iffy with CDr discs

have we already had this discussion? I'm having a glitch in the matrix moment...

My CD player is fine with CDrs usually. Although I imported this one into iTunes OK, the first was a complete dud. Bleep have assured me I'll have no problems at the third time of asking.

My CD player is fine with CDrs usually. Although I imported this one into iTunes OK, the first was a complete dud. Bleep have assured me I'll have no problems at the third time of asking.

They sent me a completely blank CD-R of the new Rolll the Dice release, and the replacement never turned up. Third time was the charm, but there have been issues with the last four things I ordered from Bleep. Their customer is great, it's the basic running that seems out of whack.

Got my nondigital vinyl today. Blerp's packaging is actually quite good but the USPS crammed the package into a tiny mailbox. Which was quite a feat to be honest.

So I've got some bent corners, but whatevs. The artwork is 1982 as fuck so it shouldn't look too pristine, right?

Blerp Mix works fine. Thx Blerp, thx Ade.

Archived