IGNORED

Venetian Snares - My Love Is A Bulldozer

lawrenke

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

new album is kinda like if Rossz fused with Hospitality. So good. Wasn't too sure about the vocals at first, but they definitely grew on me with the second play through. really excited he is still releasing tunes that make my weeny whistle.

This title deserves a nominee for the yearly Most WATMM Oscars in the category album titles.

We do have yearly Most WATMM Oscars, right? If not........pssssh

the atmosphere the album creates is really really nice. Reminds me of why I first liked V-snares. The vocals aren't for me, he's got a real type-o negative/80's goth rock thing going on that is a little... interesting... but it's really cool to see him doing something new. He's incredibly talented and his programming gets better and better with age it seems. The title track is really cool, so is she runs... reminds me of huge chrome ect. (too lazy to type)

the atmosphere the album creates is really really nice. Reminds me of why I first liked V-snares. The vocals aren't for me, he's got a real type-o negative/80's goth rock thing going on that is a little... interesting... but it's really cool to see him doing something new. He's incredibly talented and his programming gets better and better with age it seems. The title track is really cool, so is she runs... reminds me of huge chrome ect. (too lazy to type)

I agree with the vocals. Not for me either. I simply don't like the sound voice. It doesn't go well with the sound of the music. Programming-wise I got the impression I've heard it all before. Solid drill & bass but sort of reminiscence of his old releases. I will give the album a few more listens though.

A 30 minute video of his cats sleeping.

Leaked soundtrack from the video - http://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/catPurrNoiseGenerator.php

Had it going for about give minutes now, and something occured to me. It's not the same without the cat snuggles. The feel of the waves of purr driving through your chest. Kind of saddening really. /leaves it on emo style

A 30 minute video of his cats sleeping.

Leaked soundtrack from the video - http://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/catPurrNoiseGenerator.php

Had it going for about give minutes now, and something occured to me. It's not the same without the cat snuggles. The feel of the waves of purr driving through your chest. Kind of saddening really. /leaves it on emo style

Maybe try the calibration thing first - http://mynoise.net/calibration.php

It still wont be the same, but sound wise it'll be closer.

Guest totemcrackerjack

Mulled it over on the porch with the some hookah. I think this is Aaron's most melodically mature release since rossz. I went in expecting to hate his singing, but he does a superb job making it auxiliary to the instrumental rather than overbearing.

Archived