IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

Guest Papillon

Of course I've pledged.

And this is a totally great method (resell and split-profit/charity). Congrats to everyone involved in making it happen. Just being a part of this is worth far more than £10.

Yeah I agree the experience is so cool, I love this.

Much like a hyper speed version of the BOC alternate reality thing that was on WATMM.

Guest Papillon

so lets say the goal is met today, how long till we get audio?

I think the kick start thing said June delivery.

personally i think we should give our share back from the sale to charity too, we got the music, all be it on digital, why not just help out a charity :) just my opinion

May I suggest:

R-2073848-1262574390.jpeg

Guest Papillon

so lets say the goal is met today, how long till we get audio?

I think the kick start thing said June delivery.

My guess is that it will be earlier.

That'd be nice...! I hope so

somebody suggested making an album inspired on Mike p's description of the tracks

not a bad idea actually, a watmm tribute to caustic window or something, to bear the loooong wait

it would be pretty hilarious to compare this to the real thing

i believe that someone was me

idm cred where its due fellas (i desperately need it)

personally i think we should give our share back from the sale to charity too, we got the music, all be it on digital, why not just help out a charity :) just my opinion

The money should go into the Pissflaps Foundation to build and fund the Rephlex Camp where EOD, Wisp, Steinvord and Monolith can take baths together and jam out Semi-Scandinavian-Dungeons-&-Dragons-influenced-folk-ragas on Richard's old MS20 collection while sat in a bongo oblong warmed by a bonfire built out of 808s. There is a circuit bent doorbell at the entrance to the camphouse that chimes a single 707 cowbell.wav

Yeah, I wish they would have stacked on AB5 and MFM.

Me too, still wonder if something is up with them since they were mysteriously "sold" just before this started. Oh well, one white whale down, two to go.

Guest Papillon

A crisp sounding AB5 wouldn't go amiss while we're splashing the $ to this extent :-D

Q-Chastic next, anyone?

That'd be cool! But isn't that the double 10inch? For that one I'd like a physical copy...

I wonder what the four people who own this think? Maybe they thought that their copy would super valuable someday... I guess it still will go for big dollars (the physical copy) I mean.

somebody suggested making an album inspired on Mike p's description of the tracks

not a bad idea actually, a watmm tribute to caustic window or something, to bear the loooong wait

it would be pretty hilarious to compare this to the real thing

i believe that someone was me

idm cred where its due fellas (i desperately need it)

fair enough

this has nothing to do with idm tho :]