IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

So in other news, I really wonder if this track is on CAT023, I have it on my harddisk for years now. Apparently it's a track played by Acid Kirk in 1997 and rumours are it's AFX. It sounds ridiculously like old AFX anyway...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/msh2z1

edit: longer version here from around 36:40, it's followed by Quoth (Wooden Thump mix I think) and Isopropanol so I guess it's pretty obvious...

https://soundcloud.com/structuraldamagerecords/sdmix36-acid-kirk-live

sounds awesome. would def love it if that was on cat023.

also, the second half of this mix is pretty awesome as well.

Marco Passarani

Thanks for correcting, listening his stuff now. This'll keep my early-afx needs satisfied till CAT023 pops up.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

This is where it all goes quiet and we gradually begin to realise what we've actually done is fund a ten year travelling around the world bender for Joyrex

Wait, which Marco Passarani track was that? Was it a Marco track? Or was it a "if you like that, you should listen to this" kind of thing?

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Backpacking and hitchhiking? Or do you have no concept of money. (j/k)

Travelling and hitchiking in lands where drinks are 30p a pint I'm sure it could be made to stretch to ten years with a little imagination. Far more epic use of the cash than just spunking it all away in some hotel in Dubai in a weekend too

They let you spunk in dubai, i thought all forms of fun were banned and likely to see you rot in prison. /dleetr is frightened by the gulf states, israel should nuke them instead of lovely iran.

Wait, which Marco Passarani track was that? Was it a Marco track? Or was it a "if you like that, you should listen to this" kind of thing?

It is indeed a track by Passarani: called New Wave.

see here:

http://www.discogs.com/Passarani-2099-It-Will-Be-What-It-Was/release/181423

Nice! Thanks Ludd & M Stewart!

It's also on here btw:

Edited by Herr Jan

I think there's some kind of mistake...

I got a message from Amazon Payments telling me that they have successfully completed a transaction of $67,424 from James E Thomas to my registered card.

well, fuckety bye!

Huge thanks to everyone that made this happen, and Herr Jan for the suggestion that turned into history!

For anyone having payment issues, please contact Amazon Payments - here's a help page to get started: https://payments.amazon.com/help/Personal-Accounts?ld=EL-www.amazon.comPA

More updates as they become available!

Huge thanks to everyone that made this happen, and Herr Jan for the suggestion that turned into history!

For anyone having payment issues, please contact Amazon Payments - here's a help page to get started: https://payments.amazon.com/help/Personal-Accounts?ld=EL-www.amazon.comPA

thanks to you man!

Guest Tricktrack

I managed to do the payment with another credit card, it solved my issue easily. But I remember that Kickstarter and Amazon were saying that I could pay until the 10th August or so, while you are planning to send the raised money very soon to get us the digital files for June. Isn't it a problematical situation for the ones not aware of this?

I didn't even pledge... I'm waiting for the hypothetical physical release (a man can dream)

didn't even pledge?

TapYy.gif

Edited by oscillik

Guest Tricktrack
backers have 7 days to resolve payment issues before they are dropped from the project.

My bad: Kickstater automatically drops unsolved payment issues after 7 days. However, Amazon would have let me 3 month.

I didn't even pledge... I'm waiting for the hypothetical physical release (a man can dream)

Then you chose wrong... there will NEVER be a physical release - they never had intentions on releasing it to begin with.

The Kickstarter total differs from my student debt burden by only a few hundred more. FML.

The kickstarter could pay off 1/3 of my outstanding student debt!

Then you chose wrong... there will NEVER be a physical release - they never had intentions on releasing it to begin with.

Yeah go to Disneyland and tell the children Mickey's not real if you want to crush someone's hopes and dreams, cause you ain't taking me down

The Kickstarter total differs from my student debt burden by only a few hundred more. FML.

u bruthas gibbin me srs mixed felines about my university application

I've just read about this exciting Kickstarter campaign (it's all over twitter). But it's the first I've heard of it (must have been living under a rock) - but now it's finished!

Is there any way I can get on board with this? I'm a massive Aphex Twin fan and would love to get these lost recordings.

Happy to pay the same as the rest, donate to charity, do a funny dance in a car park or whatever is needed.

my parents pay 500euros a year for my college education

pwn

Edited by vincentvc

jesus christ, americans pay an absolutely insane amount for university. i thought i had it bad this time round paying 5500 a year for 2 years.