IGNORED

Autechre's Top Songs (From Each Studio Album)

Guest enigmazach

Autechre's Top Songs (From Each Studio Album)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Incunabula (1993) -- Select up to THREE

2. 2. Amber (1994) -- Select up to THREE

3. 3. Tri Repetae (1995) -- Select up to THREE

4. 4. Chiastic Slide (1997) -- Select up to THREE

5. 5. LP5 (1998) -- Select up to THREE

6. 6. Confield (2001) -- Select up to THREE

7. 7. Draft 7.30 (2003) -- Select up to THREE

8. 8. Untilted (2005) -- Select up to THREE

9. 9. Quaristice (2008) -- Select up to THREE

10. 10. Oversteps (2010) -- Select up to THREE

11. 11. Exai (2013) -- Select up to THREE

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Exai is the main one where I definitely wanted more than 3.

The only tacks that always get love that I don't like are Vproc and D Sho qub.

I find Vproc irritating with no groove, and qub is a shite tune but with nice opera vocals at the end, oh and it has a nice effect in the first phase where it sounds like a note is being sent in to space it sounds awesome, mabye d sho qub is quite good afterall lol, but fuck Vproc.

Sorry I realised I shouldn't have said that, but I could'nt edit it.

It's just one of those tracks people love and I don't like, maybe it's cos I don't like hip hop.

Yes Exai is the main one where I definitely wanted more than 3.

The only tacks that always get love that I don't like are Vproc and D Sho qub.

I find Vproc irritating with no groove, and qub is a shite tune but with nice opera vocals at the end, oh and it has a nice effect in the first phase where it sounds like a note is being sent in to space it sounds awesome, mabye d sho qub is quite good afterall lol, but fuck Vproc.

?!

Watch this and maybe it'll make more sense.

Sorry I realised I shouldn't have said that, but I could'nt edit it.

It's just one of those tracks people love and I don't like, maybe it's cos I don't like hip hop.

lol nah man fok it ...but i like it ;)

Doesn't like hip-hop... An autechre fan that doesn't like hip-hop.

That's interesting as half of their catalogue is hip-hop in some way or another, especially since Confield.

On the vote: I voted randomly on Incunabula/Amber with the exception of Kalpol Intro and Bike. Can't believe I was the only one showing love for Steels and Fol3 on Quaristice.

Guest enigmazach

Nice one enigmazach!

Thanks! You made the suggestion for a poll, so I figured let's see what the results will end up looking like on this forum. We'll give it a few days to tally up. I'll also be doing a separate poll for the singles/EPs later.

This has been done a million times but for some reason this time I'm the most surprised by the results. Also what's with you faggots and your insatiable love for Altibzz? It's decent and all but there is much better work on Quaristice.

Also what's with you faggots and your insatiable love for Altibzz? It's decent and all but there is much better work on Quaristice.

well, its my all time favorite autechre track. so theres that.

opinions n' stuff.

Only one other person like rale as much as I do?

I don't care much for quaristice but rale is great

I was going to do rale then went for WNSN because of the haunting beginning.

Love that beat in rale, it makes me thing of a cat 'o nine tails whip striking metal, then it loses some of it's tails as the track develops.

Only one other person like rale as much as I do?

I don't care much for quaristice but rale is great

So who's gonna support me on Yuelquen, rale and st epreo? I'll support your shitty 1 vote choices in return. Kinda don't five a fuck. At all. Support my shit.

Rale is my favorite track from Quarstice by far.

Based upon early returns Recury and Rotar are severely underrated. They would be no worse than 1a for favorite track off their respective albums.

Guest enigmazach

This has been done a million times but for some reason this time I'm the most surprised by the results. Also what's with you faggots and your insatiable love for Altibzz? It's decent and all but there is much better work on Quaristice.

Besides "Altibzz"'s popularity, what else surprises you about the results so far?

Archived