IGNORED

June 2014 - "New Shit Is Imminent" - Richard D. James

Joyrex

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*crosses off asking Richard to do a AMA on WATMM*

That would be great but i'm not fan of it... i seriously have nothing to ask to Richard... ;-)

Same! I would still be interested in how he answers other people's questions though.

*crosses off asking Richard to do a AMA on WATMM*

That would be great but i'm not fan of it... i seriously have nothing to ask to Richard... ;-)

yeah, i wouldn't know what to ask either. I'm much better at interjecting into an existing conversation between two people, or a group, throwing ideas out, riffs or derivations on what's happening or just plain old non sequiturs. Coming up with a question would have to be formed from the barren space in my brain that really isn't thinking about that sort of stuff. One on one communication is easier when you know someone, or they've gotten used to me, then it's still pretty narcissistic, pontificatey or offtopic, i don't know how my friends do it.

I'll probably do a 'thanks for doing this cause we had ours doubts ledge, and bless you and all the tea you drink' post. I think i did a thankee for your time guys that in the AAA thread.

nwae, short version, i don't have anything to ask him i just want to listen to his music. There'll be plenty of people with questions and the motivation to ask them.

i never felt that he's really set himself up to be that approachable and open so would be kinda awkward to want to ask him anything anyway

you'd just expect some weird answer anyway

agree with you delet.. just really wanna hear his tunes, not know what he has for tea

Guest skibby

... my definition of imminent is that they exist and have always existed

all due respect, but that is "immAnent" not "imminent." I could never face Richard after making that mistake myself a few pages back. So embarrassed.

I guess he's talking about Death Fuck...the wobbly synth bass in that that has obviously not been anywhere near a fucking slap bass. Or some other bassline clearly done using an analogue sequencer (albeit a complicated and expensive one). Who fucking knows, the suggestion is ludicrous.

And this is the forum that makes fun of Twoism.

our posts are decidedly less creepy.

Noone has suggested sending Richard a birthday gift or anything creepy like over at twoism!

I leave for like a week. I come back, and near 15 pages have been added to this thread.

Holy fuck, motherfuckers.

I want to elbow myself in the dick so hard right now, but at the same time, y'all have drained my will-power. I am left, just like, HWAT FUCK.

D000dz. What is anything...................

Archived