IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Rubber Johnny was released four years after Drukqs.

must of been aphex's personal '6 albums finished' 4 years later one comes out

exactly, i think his video and releases have never being related so far, they are two separate things because back in time, in indie electro music, we made video clip when something has gone wild and sold great, so obviously not in the first months

but things have changed, now everything is from and for internet, i may be wrong but a video clip is a logical next step, maybe not in the next weeks but soon enough

first time seeing this. ermahgerd, creepiest thing ever! a video with Syro would be the tits, but I'd be happy with just the music

When this first came out I showed it to my 6 yr old cousin who found it funny to begin with but then became concerned with the chiwawa's increasingly agitated responses before howling with laughter at the end. It's a family film.

I'm still hoping the theoretical 'second lp' is SAW lll :)

it's been ages, and given the level of hype this early on, and the accurate predictions, regarding Clark- this being the anniversary of warps 25th year, I'm guessing we're going to get a real treat :)

Edited by khawk76

off topic, can someone briefly explain to me what the number of little dots under a member's name means? fairly new here. and ekt plus? what's that then

It means how many times you've read the rules, and to what aptitude.

Here's 2 dedications to Rephlex, if it is now indeed de-funked:

A video from one of their Rephlex Assault tours

and my upload of the classic Rephlex Radioshow

Do you remember when Rephlex had a video section on their website? They also had a pretty comprehensive page for each artist on the label. Those were the days. That's where I first saw Psultan and No Rap No Rock...Lektrogirl, you so cool!

You got this 2000 show someplace on the interwebs for download in 320/Flac?

off topic, can someone briefly explain to me what the number of little dots under a member's name means? fairly new here. and ekt plus? what's that then

EKT (Expert Knob Twiddlers) and EKT Plus are different levels of membership obtainable by paid subscription and offering numerous features and benefits not available to free accounts.

The little dots relate to the amount of posts a member has...the more dots, the more posts. Usually an indicator of the length of time a person has been on the forum and their level of interaction.

EKT (Expert Knob Twiddlers) and EKT Plus are different levels of membership obtainable by paid subscription and offering numerous features and benefits not available to free accounts.

The little dots relate to the amount of posts a member has...the more dots, the more posts. Usually an indicator of the length of time a person has been on the forum and their level of interaction.

and that's the kind of answer I was looking for :) thanks yo :)