IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

heres my 2 cents...it's been so long since Richard has blown my mind, I think we're hoping for the impossible, or the possimpible. I want him to move electronic music forward again like no one else does. He's probly constructed & reconstructed this album over & over to get it his way. I like the reddit description of more intense as it goes. If he's still stuck on dnb after 20 years...well I'll be a little let down. So many people have aped his sound, he needs to serve them. You got served by Richard bitchez

Guest crowndicey

The hell is this?

ALBUM COVER LEAKED

10441040_10152579944400073_3186019149101

lel dat socks

Have to say its kinda....not what I was expecting. But whateves. I notice the pepper is on there.

I may not know much. But I know my late 1800s oil paintings and that is definitely an Edvard munch painting over his shoulder... It doesn't mean shit, it's not like the new album is named after it.... I was just proud I spotted it...

I may not know much. But I know my late 1800s oil paintings and that is definitely an Edvard munch painting over his shoulder... It doesn't mean shit, it's not like the new album is named after it.... I was just proud I spotted it...

Suppose my vision's just bad. Anyways, I look forward to what Richard has in store for us, no matter what its style is.

heres my 2 cents...it's been so long since Richard has blown my mind, I think we're hoping for the impossible, or the possimpible. I want him to move electronic music forward again like no one else does. He's probly constructed & reconstructed this album over & over to get it his way. I like the reddit description of more intense as it goes. If he's still stuck on dnb after 20 years...well I'll be a little let down. So many people have aped his sound, he needs to serve them. You got served by Richard bitchez

What is she saying?

I would love to hear RDJ make hip-hop....maybe, just maybe...

it would sound like Ageispolis

that track over drop it like it's hot, great mashup. i can't find it on youtube anymore though

What is she saying?

lol USA!

Suppose my vision's just bad. Anyways, I look forward to what Richard has in store for us, no matter what its style is.

Heck yeah!!!! =D

:beer:

Guest skibby

will it be made of commercially safe 80s Latin Hiphop aka Freestyle beats or Mind-melting market-daredevil risk-taking spotify-playist-killing spine rippers?

im ecstatic either way (or a third way.)

But which painting is it?

munch.jpg

Here's a Google image search for that section of the image:

http://goo.gl/y3GtWU

Edited by psn

Guest skibby

I do predict a video from Warp/Cunningham featuring Die Antwoord and Jack Black and Cara Delevingne before the album is released. (In case I'm right or wrong, this was only a stupid guess.)

Edited by skibby

Guest crowndicey

lalmygaahd ppl seriously. some people haven't read the thread very closely.

Oh Jesus Christ....just caught it. I'll take the most oblivious person of the night award and go to bed.