IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

He's probably got something planned.

Don't tell me you think he's going to release these AFTER he put in all the effort to upload these to soundcloud. The fact he's putting them up at soundcloud basically screams these will not see an official release... imo.

maybe these are the cuts that don,t make it,crazy as that seems

Don't tell me you think he's going to release these AFTER he put in all the effort to upload these to soundcloud. The fact he's putting them up at soundcloud basically screams these will not see an official release... imo.

maybe but you could ask joyrex to start kickstart some ep's :P everything is possibru

Guest murphythecat8

Name changed again.

hi

im listening to your files from your yesterday post, thanks for this. what program are you using? or can you share the new files?

I just downloaded some extension for firefox that allows you to download directly from soundcloud that some other guy linked way back on this thread.

ff7280b274.jpg

thanks!

I wonder how do you know about the usernames that changes over time.

Just search for one of the tracks that's already been uploaded.

I'm sure I don't need to ask Joyrex. He probably went that route as soon as he knew Richie was putting these tracks up.

Haven't read the entire thread, but has daddy made any statement and/or appearance in this thread? Hey Joy, if you have something cooking, make a bloody announcement already! Guaranteed bling is coming your way.

Please?

It's just tuss dude. Why are you linking these bullshit accoutns?

prick

you're posting links to accounts that are illegally uploading copyrighted music, and I'm the prick.

Guest escmode

There can't be any doubt these aren't Richards tracks, but as to whose uploading them... why are we so sure it's the man himself. Could well be a scorned lover, a burnt business partner a jealous friend or Farmer Magoo.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

The other side of that coin is that downloads aren't enabled on these tracks and we're only able to get low quality rips from the stream - still possible there's a plan. If it turns out this is Rich giving up on his endeavour of going through the mountain of material for the boxed set because he wasn't sure what the point was any more, hopefully the response here will be motivation for him to continue! I'm in for a Kickstarter to get this stuff pressed to wax if the plans with Warp fall through at any point though. Even if it ends up being a Merzbox sized obelisk of tunes I am in. Richard pls

There can't be any doubt these aren't Richards tracks, but as to whose uploading them... why are we so sure it's the man himself. Could well be a scorned lover, a burnt business partner a jealous friend or Farmer Magoo.

The legit Aphex soundcloud account is what brought everyone to this account. I don't think he'd be quite so friendly if it were one of these scenarios.

Also Farmer Magoo is an alright guy. You take that shit back.