IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I think the order in which the tracks have been posted is significant, though. They seem to follow a rough chronology, at least.

Edited by psn

I've downloaded all 59 so far with a Firefox addon. Is something like this the only way to save these at the moment? Has anyone saved the cover art photos?

Yes, you can do it by right clicking (in firefox) and then clicking on "View Page Info" and then "Media", you'll find a 500x500 image there.

Cool. I remember reading earlier in the thread that one or two of the tracks were deleted and replaced with a different track. Does anyone save the originals? Upload them somewhere?

I have 62 tracks at the moment, probably due to him changing titles and stuff. I believe there's two Q-Chastic tracks (both the same track), one named Bimbongo and the other Symbonsad.

I also applied correct artwork, info and tags on each track.

44l4h5uapzbr62hzg.jpg

u're the best man

lol

u can remove 16 Bpjdrop Forge, 17 Alis Trak, Bimbongo (one whose duration is 4:14) - it's useless 2 keep the same songs with different titles...

& sorry, it's not an order... do what you want... even if it's ridiculous :spiteful:

I've downloaded all 59 so far with a Firefox addon. Is something like this the only way to save these at the moment? Has anyone saved the cover art photos?

Yes, you can do it by right clicking (in firefox) and then clicking on "View Page Info" and then "Media", you'll find a 500x500 image there.

Cool. I remember reading earlier in the thread that one or two of the tracks were deleted and replaced with a different track. Does anyone save the originals? Upload them somewhere?

I have 62 tracks at the moment, probably due to him changing titles and stuff. I believe there's two Q-Chastic tracks (both the same track), one named Bimbongo and the other Symbonsad.

I also applied correct artwork, info and tags on each track.

44l4h5uapzbr62hzg.jpg

u're the best man

lol

u can remove 16 Bpjdrop Forge, 17 Alis Trak, Bimbongo (one whose duration is 4:14) - it's useless 2 keep the same songs with different titles...

& sorry, it's not an order... do what you want... even if it's ridiculous :spiteful:

Yeah, i know :emotawesomepm9: Haven't bothered to do it, really. [edit] i didn't put a track number on them, it's just the program i use that sort them like that.

Edited by Chalybs

I think the order in which the tracks have been posted is significant, though. They seem to follow a rough chronology, at least.

:cisfor:

I think the early kit was this, and over the years he added to it

roland r8 (with 808 + 909 expansion card)

yamaha dx100

korg ms20

roland sh-101

casio fz-10m

alesis quadraverb maybe?

Edited by Bambi

Guest trananhhung

I'm completely lost in all this sound cloud thing I'm hearing 12 rough beat tune and like it. Could someone zip all Aphex sound cloud tracks and post a link. Much appreciated.

I'm completely lost in all this sound cloud thing I'm hearing 12 rough beat tune and like it. Could someone zip all Aphex sound cloud tracks and post a link. Much appreciated.

I'm afraid if i do that, Richard will start posting again. But i'll do it anyway, might take some time, though.

yamaha dx100

korg ms20

roland sh-101

casio fz-10m

alesis quadraverb maybe?

welcome to the thread man! xD

yamaha dx100

korg ms20

roland sh-101

casio fz-10m

alesis quadraverb maybe?

I think I remember seeing a Quadraverb in a photo of his bedroom studio. He did have A Super Jupiter I think and Wavestation Rack

the order:

8 Utopia
Original Chaos Riff
22 Pearls
Quad Rave TEAC
Suzanne
Bimbongo
20 Pink Floyd
Parking Lot
1 Chink 101
24 Squalitude Acid
SomewhereOTTGTBAG