IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

To everyone hoping for Drukqs: " I was doing stuff in the early 90’s, similar to you but I didn't know about you when I did it ! Im also 43 years old :) I’m going to be uploading it to soundcloud soon, gotta dust off the old DAT’s & cassettes!"

Surely this kinda implies that he's only gonna be uploading stuff from tape he made in the 90's?

I really hope for Drukqs, though.

Pleeeease.

the whole 00's pliss

So, what's the consensus on Rich being finished with the generosity?

Not that I want it to end, but I'm leaning towards he may be done. Especially with his mastering comments. Kinda a farewell via a tip.

And 110 seems like a good number for whatever reason.

Edited by olo

Likelihood, even if he goes to more recent times, of having a Mt. Saint Michel track is extremely low. Listening to the interview tracks, the early Syro stuff is more likely what we'll get, stuff that developed further or didn't develop further. But at some point he's not going to put that much time into a track and not release it formally.

Give it some time. If you see nothing in the next twelve hours I'd say that might be it.

Either way. I'll be listening to 28 organ & 14 make a baby for a long, long time to come. That's my shiz right there.

Likelihood, even if he goes to more recent times, of having a Mt. Saint Michel track is extremely low. Listening to the interview tracks, the early Syro stuff is more likely what we'll get, stuff that developed further or didn't develop further. But at some point he's not going to put that much time into a track and not release it formally.

I don't think so at all. He can only release so much and he told us how much he hates that process. Dude is in love with making music, and said that he makes it for himself... I'm sure this is only the tip of the iceberg, dudeman probably has hundreds of finished bad ass songs from that time

Guest progben

Just saw someone post this comment on Organ:

Listened to this song while breakfast this morning my daughter(5years) just said: „Wie im Weltraum.” (like in outer space) I am not sure if she knows what that is and I have never ever heard her talk about outer space. Strange how your music connects to people minds. Thank you so much for the last days Richard

Just thought that was really cool, and exactly what Rich is all about.

This might be the end. My life has been on hold for 3 1/2 days straight so in some ways it would be a relief... But if he decides to keep going I will continue to be incredibly grateful.

I in no way believe that he's done, just taking a break. Why would he bother getting up to upload a couple more tracks this morning and then call it?

Well, Sometimes with projects I'm involved with, as I'm laying in bed to go to sleep, your brain starts going into overdrive & you're like shit! I should have done this, this, this. Rich could've been in the same mode & wanted to get those last few out just to appease the ocd.

Give it some time. If you see nothing in the next twelve hours I'd say that might be it.

Either way. I'll be listening to 28 organ & 14 make a baby for a long, long time to come. That's my shiz right there.

Oh yeah, I'm head over heels with this stuff, I'll be gushing over it for months, if not the rest of the year. I'm just picking up on the pattern of uploads from the past few days, but we can only guess.

Listened to this song while breakfast this morning my daughter(5years) just said: „Wie im Weltraum.” (like in outer space) I am not sure if she knows what that is and I have never ever heard her talk about outer space. Strange how your music connects to people minds. Thank you so much for the last days Richard

i approve of everything you say because boss signature

Alternatively, I was listening to 7 cutting on my son's (6) kindle. And he was like OMGerd dad, what are you listening to! Did a kid make that music. I was like "bitch please"

Guest progben

i approve of everything you say because boss signature

thnk you. you can drip slime on me anytime, ivan

Had a dream there were 200 tracks total and a 3 disc boxset of tunes NOT included in the dump. Dont know how possible that is now since there are some crazy gems.

Still wating for these:

[youtubehd]tcVghhSJ48o[/youtubehd]

I dont know if there are 5 numberings or 4... I do think the numbered ones are some evidence of a previous attempt to organize these. then ... the others...

Guest Monsieur Vernierport

Now that the news is in The Guardian it would be a good time to stop. Bearing in mind the playful nature of AT I wouldn't be surprised if he takes a break and comes back at a later date, creating further buzz and draws it all out longer. Either that or he's gone to the shops or sommat.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Really hard to keep up so sorry if this has already been posted, but he commented "none of these uploads have been mastered by the way so you might need to tweak the eq a bit, like this one needs a bit more low added etc. Might re-do the most popular ones but rather be makin new stuff"

I would definitely pay for a boxset of the top 10 100 or so tracks remastered.

Fixed