IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

damn, 8hrs and 42mins of "new AFX" in 3 days. and none of it "filler"

can't see myself listening to anything else for the next couple months.

Thank you again, Richard.

being a younger (sort of) aphex listener, i must say its fuckin top banana to be able to witness these releases as they actually happen, and get caught up in all the excitement with you fellas. these are good times

last few [slo] tracks getting me all sentimental :emb:

Why has he stopped?

Funny how it changed from no aphex for x years few months back to no aphex for an hour panic

That's the trouble, no one wants it to stop, but actually thinking "C'mon, where's the rest" seems absurd at the same time. We've been spoiled, but I want to be spoiled more.

Why has he stopped?

Funny how it changed from no aphex for x years few months back to no aphex for an hour panic

I guess I'm lucky because I joined a few months before the Syro stuff started up, so I got to see the WATMM forum in its limbo years, where there was nothing to talk about but old mysteries and releases of Aphex's. Now, it's completely the opposite: the arid desert has become flooded, turning into a dam in the space of a few months.