IGNORED

First Comet Landing In Human History

o00o

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am confused; is my comment facepalmworthy?

nope

if he had some big nose Jews hording money on his shirt it totally wouldn't be racist bc like hey Jews go ahead and do science otherwise don't complain fags.

that being said I loled at his shirt.

cool. thanks for explaining it to me in a passive-aggressive manner

You see, if you're trying to downplay the sexist angle, and focus on the science angle, probably don't be a huge raging sexist yourself.

fair point. my rage levels are approaching maximum density with all these blabby 'feminists' though.
scientific threads becoming an argument about sexism/feminism is one of the most enjoyable experiences you can endeavor in while browsing the internet, and watmm.

nope

if he had some big nose Jews hording money on his shirt it totally wouldn't be racist bc like hey Jews go ahead and do science otherwise don't complain fags.

That's absolutely not the same thing.

B2gUjSRIQAEN1qC.jpg

nope

B2gUjSRIQAEN1qC.jpg

fuck this fucking world fuck memes fuck media fuck fuck fuck fuck

edit: fuck

nope

B2gUjSRIQAEN1qC.jpg

thank you! someone understands me. kim is FAR more damaging to feminism than that guys shirt. I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

great link, cheers.

Main take home being, the shirt was designed by a friend of his, who is a woman. He probably just wore the shirt in such a prominent setting to support her art and design, and he gets burnt at the stake by what are really today's Tipper Gores, the humourless self appointed moral arbiters of what constitutes good taste. I can't understand how people get stuck in their ideological prism, as it's built on a foundation of logical fallacy, from every direction you can see a way out again.

One of those first tweets mournfully bemoaned that the poor women pictured on the shirt were 'in bondage'. Actually they're wearing S&M leathers, which usually means that some guy is going to cop it, surely this should be seen as empowering to the simple femnazi type brain state, if a guy is going to end up bruised after half an hour workout bound to a bedstead, getting caned by rubber dildos on the end of a velvet rope whilst being spat on and verbally demeaned.

I don't think Kim is damaging anything. Some women use their physical gifts to their advantage just as any other person does. The point of the picture is to expose the hypocrisy and inconsistency of the SJW's.

great link, cheers.

Main take home being, the shirt was designed by a friend of his, who is a woman. He probably just wore the shirt in such a prominent setting to support her art and design, and he gets burnt at the stake by what are really today's Tipper Gores, the humourless self appointed moral arbiters of what constitutes good taste. I can't understand how people get stuck in their ideological prism, as it's built on a foundation of logical fallacy, from every direction you can see a way out again.

One of those first tweets mournfully bemoaned that the poor women pictured on the shirt were 'in bondage'. Actually they're wearing S&M leathers, which usually means that some guy is going to cop it, surely this should be seen as empowering to the simple femnazi type brain state, if a guy is going to end up bruised after half an hour workout bound to a bedstead, getting caned by rubber dildos on the end of a velvet rope whilst being spat on and verbally demeaned.

Haha I hadn't even noticed that. Zing. It's quite obvious that most of these people's objections are coming from a point of insecurity. It's funny how socially conservative and puritanical these SJW's are considering they probably identify overwhelmingly as liberals.

Also, gamergate was winding down so they needed something else to keep the distraction operation going, whilst isis go around massacring men women and children, financed by the saudi's, trained in turkey, supported by NATO. ditto for the bullshit in Ukraine.

fucks sake guys. The more i think about it the more the comet landing seems awesome by comparison, several orbits round the sun more interesting.

I don't think Kim is damaging anything. Some women use their physical gifts to their advantage just as any other person does. The point of the picture is to expose the hypocrisy and inconsistency of the SJW's.

Apparently kim is trying to copyright her arse, and has expressed disgust that other people, like that twerking girl, have been able to make money off something she considers her thing. No seriously, ie, she's just as much of a cunt as her husband.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that Kim is not a bad example and that there is actually an intelligent social message behind her oiling up her arse and posing in the cover of a magazine? GTFO!!!

That gif showing the gravity assists is awesome. I heard that the satellite got stuck in the shadow, and thus can't recharge its solar-powered batteries or something

edit: could someone move the shirtgate discussion to a different thread?

nope

B2gUjSRIQAEN1qC.jpg

if you actually want to have this discussion then post in the Quinspiracy thread. I'm not interested in your lame ass Kim Kardashian pics. Wow, so topical.

This is a post by a guy who was practically crying about how some critical youtubes compromised his gaming experience. But like, Kim kardashians butt is something he steps out to discuss. Flol dude you're a loser.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that Kim is not a bad example and that there is actually an intelligent social message behind her oiling up her arse and posing in the cover of a magazine? GTFO!!!

Why would there be an intelligent social message in a picture of someone showing off their ass? Bad example? Bad example of what? A rich/successful person who enjoys their own body? I don't buy into "bad example", and I don't care how others go about their business unless it has a direct negative impact on someone else. I see none;therefore, I have no issue.

This is a post by a guy who was practically crying about how some critical youtubes compromised his gaming experience. But like, Kim kardashians butt is something he steps out to discuss. Flol dude you're a loser.

A reductive exaggeration of a statement if there ever was one. You're focusing on the wrong part of the picture posted. Stop focusing on the superficial elements. Focus on the message. The message is that SJW's are heavily attacking a man for wearing a picture of a clothed female as part of an artistic composition that includes other elements. They are not attacking a woman for showing her nude body in a publication to be adored solely for its value as a piece of human meat. Literally every piece of the composition that includes Kim K. is designed to increase the focus on her body. One is supposedly harmful to women the other is not. Why? Do both portrayals not convey the same message? i.e. women are pretty to look at. Mind you, neither conveys the message that women are pretty to look at and not valuable in other ways. When did it become wrong to enjoy women's physical beauty?

The fact that she's trying to copywrite her ass tells you everything you need to know. I like the guys shirt, it's not like it has erm well I don't know, a big naked oiled ass on it.

I agree that it's weird, but I don't consider it anything more than silly behavior from a seemingly silly individual.

Back on topic, pretty impressive bit of orbital maneuvering:

kinda the same way how feminists orbit around a logical assessment :emotawesomepm9:

meanwhile, i've already started composing a track for the inevitable compilation that will follow out of this

and if there's not a compilation coming; fuck it, it's still a great track anyway

Archived